What's new

Molejuice

When will you be restocking this week @molejuice @welsh_dragoness
Me needy my mole fix :)
Can I order juice that's currently out of stock to get it why you have restocked or would you prefer me to wait until you have the stuff in stock?
Love my mole juice :D

There will be a slight delay before the next restock as they are just not having hardly any sleep as so busy. It has been posted on their facebook page but on phone so cant copy paste. Also you will not be able to pre order. Bear with them and they will be back soon.

There will be a slight delay before the next restock as they are just not having hardly any sleep as so busy. It has been posted on their facebook page but on phone so cant copy paste. Also you will not be able to pre order. Bear with them and they will be back soon.
Thanks mate :) don't use scumbook!! Update appreciated:goodjob:

posted on facebook 2 days ago

Quick update all outstanding orders will be posted by end of tomorrow and then i will not be restocking until me and wife can catch up on some sleep sorry to all who want to order we are exhausted. and we are needing some time to recoup

Just placed a nice order of battern mole,my mole,and sample pack...whats anyone thoughts on battern mole and my mole as never tryed it....thanks molejuice[emoji3] i told you my diy juice is on stand still.

Thanking you once more guys! Love your work!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469728511.114447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom