What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sonix Vapours

Hi @Sonix Vapours I have loads of family in crewe , going down there soon so will no doubt be in to check your shop out all the best

Hi, Thats great thanks. Look forward to seeing you! Thanks clare

No probs Clare, sent some of them a message just in case they don't know about you because I converted a good few of them to vaping when they where up here last and then when they got home they done the same so loads of family vapers in Crewe now lol

No probs Clare, sent some of them a message just in case they don't know about you because I converted a good few of them to vaping when they where up here last and then when they got home they done the same so loads of family vapers in Crewe now lol

Thankyou!

Thought I would bump this, called in mid week and grabbed a bottle of their own "colacoster" (cola and lime) juice, hands down the nicest juice I've tried. Called back in today and grabbed another bottle and took a better look around, really well stocked, a lot of samples and friendly staff. When I've got more time I'll call back in and try a few things.

Back
Top Bottom