What's new

Triton 2 tank

dunky m

Initiate
This is driving me nuts, I have a Triton 2 tank running .5ohm Clapton coils, the problem is, some coils in my 5 pack of coils when fitted to the tank, the juice to wick holes don't line up which means I'm getting dry hits as the wick doesn't soak right. Probably 2 out of the 5 does this. Are these coils duff or is there a remedy to this problem? It seems like a helluva waste of money to keep buying these 5 a time when only 3 work. Any ideas chaps and chappettes??

@dunky m

Turn the top ring ( the one for the fill and vape selector ) around to line up with another symbol. There are several positions for it and eventually you will get some sort of line up although it wont be perfect.
Failing that , take tank apart and screw back together paying attention to line up so it's a trade off as to how tight you do everything up.

Last edited:
The juice IS getting to the wick, it's just that the coil holes are not lined up with the holes in the tank. The juice does get through though.

Turn the bottom ring (below the glass and above the air control) and you'll see what I mean.

If you're getting dry hits, then you don't have the top fill system set to 'vape'. There are 2 settings 'vape' and 'fill'. Fill looks like a drop of liquid, and Vape is a face with vapour coming from it - you need the Vape setting (align the arrow to the face icon).

I have one of these tanks and never had a problem with it,other than the triton 1 tank was far superior

If you're getting dry hits, you are not allowing the coil to wick in time. Especially if you are using a very high Vg liquid.

There is a gap all round the coils when it is installed, so it doesnt matter if the coil holes line up with the juice flow control.

Looking at mine now and it doesn't line up either but never had a dry hit.there is no need for it to line up anyway as the juice will run into the wick holes anyway

Back
Top Bottom