What's new

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I, until recently when he stopped selling, used one eBay seller a lot, he was buying from fasttech and adding 4 quid per atomiser.
He admitted it and I was happy to pay it, not everyone on eBay is a scammer.

Plus I've no qualms about Torchy [emoji6]

I buy from a couple of vendors who sell via auction and i have had new stuff cheaper than fasttech etc.
Most used gear i wouldn't touch with yours never mind my own.
There are quite a few people who think most vapers are not wise to our friendly Chinese vendors who buy goods from our Chinese friends then try to sell them for treble the price.
Torchy is good for batteries but again i use Gearbest as they are half the price there compared to UK sellers.
If something is brand new and i can get it for less than from China i will buy it if i want or need it.
Yes it's my Money purely i am trying to do the best and get the most out of it so that's my reasoning for my logic

As @crustyfolker if not in a rush for something china is my friend
... rather than ebay.. usually cheaper.. if not I tend to research all manner of UK vendors.. is rare ebay gets a look in... although an occasional more hard to find item will do so from here.. and when I say hard to find I mean as in google search... looking for a sqounk atty recently picked it up via ebay.. it probably existed in other places but searching didnt show it elsewhere without much pissing about...

To many obvious fakes and rip offs which is sadly what eBay is mostly about these days.

I've bought spools of wire off ebay, but always from decent sellers like The Crazy Wire Co and there's also a good seller I've used who sells a range of genuine and clone items which can be pre-built with your choice of coil in whatever gauge, resistance, wire type you want. As always with eBay, if something seems too good to be true then it probably is!

Back
Top Bottom