What's new

Dripworx Flash aahh Sale

For clarity - the discount code will only work on the premium range.

Also there seems to be some confusion on how to enter the code, il add this info to our site on Monday but for now....

Click proceed to checkout
At the top there is a section that says "show order summary" the discount box can be found here.

Entering codes into your order notes will not give you a discount.

Offering sexual favours possibly will, but not more than 10% off.

You know who you are ;)

For clarity - the discount code will only work on the premium range.

Also there seems to be some confusion on how to enter the code, il add this info to our site on Monday but for now....

Click proceed to checkout
At the top there is a section that says "show order summary" the discount box can be found here.

Entering codes into your order notes will not give you a discount.

Offering sexual favours possibly will, but not more than 10% off.

You know who you are ;)
Well there goes my plan for an extra 10% off, i just put on my sexiest espadrilles my homemade DRIPWORX g-string and had a liter lube on stand buy just in case [emoji8]

Well there goes my plan for an extra 10% off, i just put on my sexiest espadrilles my homemade DRIPWORX g-string and had a liter lube on stand buy just in case [emoji8]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji8]

Whoah daryl, even teatime only reaches 90 on the dripworx sexual scale. You reached

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469362649.785964.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469362649.785964.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 39
I caved [emoji16] took @MrTeaTime 's advice and ordered 120ml this time! [emoji4]

EDIT: Please no more sales until next month I'm begging [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom