What's new

26650 Batteries

Jimmydids

Achiever
Just got the VC Big Pig and trying to work out the best batteries for it. Steam Engine suggests the Sony or Panasonic give the most headroom at low ohms but I can't seem to find any. Any suggestions?

Just got the VC Big Pig and trying to work out the best batteries for it. Steam Engine suggests the Sony or Panasonic give the most headroom at low ohms but I can't seem to find any. Any suggestions?

i would go with the basen`s i have two of the 60a ones and find them way better then the green efest i got a couple of weeks ago

The Basen are better in my opinion too [emoji6]

But the efest are better than others I've tried so come a close 2nd.

The Green Efests tested well according to Mooch, and they've not given me any problems for the past year or so. Different makes can vary quite a lot in size - the Keepowers are tall & thin, the Green Efests are shorter & thicker. 2x Purple Efests in the VCM Stacked and you'll not get the button screwed in properly - greens fit fine. Seems a bit random; but it's helpful when a vendor lists the sizes - otherwise you can get caught out. If you Google them you can usually find someone who's posted the specs somewhere...

I'm trying out those 30A Basen (on previous recommendation from @SirLugg ) but curious about the 64A Basen from same vendor (ecolux) after looking at his tests (30A good up to 75W, 64A up to 95W)

Torchy does AOSO 60amp around 4500 mah, run those in my shroom and they are fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom