What's new

10ml Juice Bonanza

vapeink

Postman
So having a clear out and I thought a fellow ape may have some use for a bunch of 10mls bottles of juice. There's 15 of them and they are yours for the taking (as a whole, not individually).

Yes of course there's a catch. I got them all when I was still hunting for the stinky replacements, so they are mostly high MG (12--24mg) liquids. I know that will not appeal to lots of the folks on here, I can't imagine 20mg of RY4 will be the smoothest throat hit on 200w setting, however you may have friends interested in switching from fags to vaping and want to pass on some freebies to get them started. I don't have any friends that smoke (or not for that matter) so they're not doing much good sitting around. Apart from the Rainbow Vape ones, they needed a bloody good steep.

The are mostly non premium brands, but there's a few Dripworx 6mg in there too (I know, I know, sacrilege but I just didn't get on with those particular flavours), a Digby's, an Element and some Rainbow Vapes. Most have had a ml or so out of them, but some are still sealed. There's none more than a few months old.

Usual scenario. Names in an orderly list. If there's more than one of you by this Sunday I'll do a draw. I'll pay postage.

IMG_0674.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG

Ignore this.
I didnt see the 100 post message at the top!!

Last edited:
I'll start this off then...
1. vaporz1

I tend to flip between 3 and 6 mg so as there are a few of them would suit me, my sister vapes the hard stuff so Im sure she'd be over the moon with a few of the others, nice giveaway top lad!!!

Shhh rob lol... Shocked there has not been much interest here, I thought the 'fixing' of the classifieds might have accidentally blocked everyone from this section or something...

I think I can safely say vaporz1 is the winner of the bundle :) congrats fella. PM me your address details and I'll send them out Monday/Tuesday.

WOW!!! Many many thanks, a great giveaway, must be a lot of sleeping apes at the moment!!! PM sent and thanks once more yo are a legend:)

Back
Top Bottom