What's new

Review Solubarome Gambhyt, Breakfast & Mothers Milk V3

peegore

Postman
Hello all you Virtuous Vapers! Just added a post to the blog for three Solubarome concentrates - Gambhyt ( a Gambit 'clone' ), Breakfast ( Jam on Toast ) and Mothers Milk V3 ( self explanatory )

I'll be honest. Unless you are bored and just enjoy reading reviews to pass time on your lunch hour at work I'll save you a job.... they're pap.

Otherwise, please do click on the link and enjoy the read! ( A little NSFW in places )

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/solubarome-gambhyt-breakfast-mothers-milk-v3/

Cheers, Peegore

Last edited:
I tried their pluid, suicide rabbit and breakfast aroma...don't bother they're terrible too !
Gullible nob head indeed, great blog BTW.

I tried their pluid, suicide rabbit and breakfast aroma...don't bother they're terrible too !
Gullible nob head indeed, great blog BTW.

Cheers for the additional input, and the praise for the blog!

I do usually give most juice the benefit of the doubt and try not to be too negative, as everyones taste is different. Even if i'm not overly keen of a flavour, I can at least appreciate the quality of a juice and attempt to relay that to the reader.

But then there are times like this, when even £2 for 30ml of poor quality concentrate is just a waste of money!

On your recommendation I ordered a bottle of nom nomz doughboy, pretty sure i'll like that, maybe i can recommend my current favourite...
The best oneshot flavour I've made up recently is Rhodonite by DIY or die. (Chefs flavours). When I 1st tasted it I thought it was a bit floral, but a few minutes later I'd adjusted and it's really a flavour I love now, can't stop vaping the bugger!... Its that good I've taken a punt on the rest of the range, though it'll be a couple of months till I've steeped and tested them. Definitely a bargain at £7.50 as it's only a 9.5% mix. :clapping:

On your recommendation I ordered a bottle of nom nomz doughboy, pretty sure i'll like that, maybe i can recommend my current favourite...
The best oneshot flavour I've made up recently is Rhodonite by DIY or die. (Chefs flavours). When I 1st tasted it I thought it was a bit floral, but a few minutes later I'd adjusted and it's really a flavour I love now, can't stop vaping the bugger!... Its that good I've taken a punt on the rest of the range, though it'll be a couple of months till I've steeped and tested them. Definitely a bargain at £7.50 as it's only a 9.5% mix. :clapping:

I hope you do like the Dough Boy. Despite the fact that I always cheeky-vape even during the first week of steep, It does deserve a week in steep to get there. I didn't notice much change during weeks 2-3 of steep. Blackberry calms down and rounds-out a little and the 'doughnut' recedes as well but it is really very good.

I just made 120ml for my work colleague last night. He's addicted to it... the only flavour he'll toke at the moment!

As for Rhodonite, I am always 1 or 2 concentrates from mixing the recipe up myself, so have never bought the pre-mix as you did, but I really should get it as it sounds very good and gets PLENTY of good reviews! One thing I would ask is, is the Apple flavour in it prominent? I would prefer if the raspberry was the main flavour to be honest! What I can say is the £7.50 for this is very good value, as there are A LOT of individual flavours in the recipe and to make from scratch would cost a lot more!

I wasn't initially impressed due to the floral aspect of rhodonite, it's definitely the raspberry dominant flavour, which maybe accounts for this, exhale it's meringue. Never gave the apple a thought, now you mention it it's there but Deffo a background flavour. Fuji apple is strong, I have a bottle probs never to be used again lol, so it's not an off putting feature for rhodonite. I've only had it steeped 9 days before using, much like you i cant resist a sneak peek, ive vaped it 4 days its tòo nice, reluctantly gonna retire it to the back of the queue till its matured properly.
I wish I'd read your piece on nom nomz bongo, my favourite fruit vape ever is sunburst by h juice, albeit expensive as fook, this one sounds similar but I've just stuck a 30 quid order with chefs so it's at the top of my list for next order.
Just got updated on your blog, honestly great job, hope you continue with it.

I wasn't initially impressed due to the floral aspect of rhodonite, it's definitely the raspberry dominant flavour, which maybe accounts for this, exhale it's meringue. Never gave the apple a thought, now you mention it it's there but Deffo a background flavour. Fuji apple is strong, I have a bottle probs never to be used again lol, so it's not an off putting feature for rhodonite. I've only had it steeped 9 days before using, much like you i cant resist a sneak peek, ive vaped it 4 days its tòo nice, reluctantly gonna retire it to the back of the queue till its matured properly.
I wish I'd read your piece on nom nomz bongo, my favourite fruit vape ever is sunburst by h juice, albeit expensive as fook, this one sounds similar but I've just stuck a 30 quid order with chefs so it's at the top of my list for next order.
Just got updated on your blog, honestly great job, hope you continue with it.

Cheers for the description. Will likely get Some Rhodonite soon(ish). I too find Fuji Apple a very powerful concentrate at any strength!
Yup, Nom Bongo is very very good for an straight-up fruit vape. If you like the tropical drinks that are slightly 'thick' in texture... you'd be in for a treat with this!

The blog will trundle along... it's just something I do when motivation ( and a few half hour's at work ) allows me. It's just a bit of fun really. Cheers anyway!

I've had some Solubarome Breakfast V1 steeping for a while, was dubious about it before reading this thread and your review @peegore , much to my surprise I'm actually liking it. The smell in bottle (both concentrate and mixed) does though remind of nasty tw style concentrates and liquids, shame about that, hopefully leaving the top off the bottle and many squeeze's gets rid of the smell somewhat.

I've had some Solubarome Breakfast V1 steeping for a while, was dubious about it before reading this thread and your review @peegore , much to my surprise I'm actually liking it. The smell in bottle (both concentrate and mixed) does though remind of nasty tw style concentrates and liquids, shame about that, hopefully leaving the top off the bottle and many squeeze's gets rid of the smell somewhat.

Glad some of these concentrates are finding happy homes! I tried the leaving top off bottle trick, on all three, but the only passable one at best to me is Gambhyt. Breakfast just tastes... burned to me unfortunately. Taste is subjective though as they say.

Problem for me is like I mentioned in the blog, and you hit on it; these take me back to the old petrol station / TW quality of vape. One shot concentrates have moved on a lot in the last year or so. Double the price to £4, and you get more than double the quality in Chefs Flavours Oneshot Wonder concentrates.

I always hope that people only take what I say as simply one persons point of view, and try and research other reviews as well before taking the plunge and laying out the cash!

Back
Top Bottom