What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

its not always eliquid
I went for a tour of my sons new school and my TV4F had leaked (as usual) in the car. I met the head mistress who was a quite tidy middle age middle class lady. I shook her hand reluctantly as they were sticky and she wipes hers on her dress after. It was quite erotic I thought bet she'd love it if it was jizz.

I seem to be getting a mild headachy feeling from time to time. But I don't know if that's is vape related or a bit of a niccy Rush as I get the feeling I'm taking in more nic that I was smoking. I'm only on 3mg but I'm almost exclusively drippers or RDTA's. Other than that I'm feeling a damned sight healthier even though I've only been back in the vape 2 days. Although I have had 4 rollies too (I'm giving myself a 2 week weaning period)

I've been on leave from work, this and last week, and vaping like mad, especially in the evening. I've also been hammering the Lemo trying MTL at 6mg through the day (sub ohm is 3mg), and I've had quite a few headaches since I've been off. I don't know if they're linked, or just because I've been quite busy with diy, oh and Xbox lol. Normal service resumes next week so I'll see if the headaches go.

I am reluctant to shake someone's hand because they are usually sticky from "eliquid"

I did this, and only then noticed my hands were sticky and went straight over to the sink to wash them. The other guy was mightily offended.

Politely humouring the over zealous dude in the b and m I just braved

Best outcome, he talks sense but spends half hour teaching me to suck eggs - but I listen and think "this could have been useful"

Worst outcome they replace mouth with arse and proceed to churn out the biggest load of hipster induced beard swill, which usually results in me being unwelcome in yet another shop

I'll be honest, if I vape the hour before bed I get nightmares, always have. It's the nicotine and would happen with patches as well. Those high sucrose sweet juices which turn coils black also turn the porcelain crowns on my teeth black very quickly.

I get the same with the "funky dreams" akin to nicotine patches, have to proper cut down on my vaping late at night. Could do with a few batches of zero nic really

I get dry eyes & dry skin from vaping & wake up with a right dry mouth if I don't get enough water down me late on

Vaping when drinking booze has pretty much doubled my hangover too :D

Occasionally get slight headaches, but that's normally from too much nicotine intake. Sub-ohming can also really aggravate my asthma, so I've knocked that on the head, but doing MTL or restricted lung hits I've never had any issues and feel a damn sight better than I did when smoking stinkies.

Sore throat for the last week. Hoping it is a) temporary and caused by user error b) not an allergic reaction to PG (because I doubt any of the gear I have so recently sprung for would cope with max VG) which would exacerbate c) a chronic dose of shinyitis.

Back
Top Bottom