What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

danegarth

Postman
Good morning Ladies and Gents,

Raising a question like the this on a vaping forum can likely give biased answers, the majority of members (including myself) are passionate about the many major pros for, and love of vaping over the many negative side effects of smoking.

Congratulations to all who have managed to kick the intensively addictive and disgusting habit of smoking cigarettes.

Aside from the love of vaping and all the paraphernalia that goes with it, including the excitement of building your own coils, e juice, general love for our new habit etc etc

Who has experienced any genuine negative side affects of vaping?

My own personnel experience has been the occasional swollen glands when chain vaping. High PG content has also left a noticeable film on my throat giving a dry sticky feel the next day... Again only affected when heavy chain vaping...

Please be honest with your answers

I don't have as much money to spend on bitches and hoes anymore whilst I indulge my OCD of vapour related purchases.

I feel that over time I may be able to negate this a little and return to my wicked life of debauchery and depravity.

I also get swollen glands all the time, oh hang on, your talkin vaping related ;)

In all honesty though, sensitivity to some flavourings resulting in scratchy throat,

I am reluctant to shake someone's hand because they are usually sticky from "eliquid"

Back
Top Bottom