What's new

The Billet Box Thread...

dw1986

Achiever
I've long been an admirer of the Billet Box, and I've never owned one...that is until Friday when my Rev4 arrived...
image.jpeg
I did however have a long and torturous wait as I had no bridge for it, which at the time rendered it a useless (and expensive) ornament. That is until my Billet Bridge Sport arrived from Atimistique today...
image.jpeg

Was the wait worth it? Oh yes indeedy, this is going to spell the end for a fair bit of my kit. Convenience, form, looks and great performance...I'm already gonna be hunting down more of these beauties...I'm in love with the Billet Box Rev4...
image.jpeg
Any other Billet Box fans in here? @2minvapereviews @South Coast Vaper get your BB's out, spread the love and share the knowledge...

Rev 3.a here buddy, used every single day at work....boro tank, bridge, clear JWraps
I use 2.1ohm coils...I don't really have a need to own more than the one, I just swap tanks:)

IMG_20160711_210601_683.jpg

Last edited:
I've long been an admirer of the Billet Box, and I've never owned one...that is until Friday when my Rev4 arrived...View attachment 96887I did however have a long and torturous wait as I had no bridge for it, which at the time rendered it a useless (and expensive) ornament. That is until my Billet Bridge Sport arrived from Atimistique today...
View attachment 96889
Was the wait worth it? Oh yes indeedy, this is going to spell the end for a fair bit of my kit. Convenience, form, looks and great performance...I'm already gonna be hunting down more of these beauties...I'm in love with the Billet Box Rev4...View attachment 96888Any other Billet Box fans in here? @2minvapereviews @South Coast Vaper get your BB's out, spread the love and share the knowledge...

goes off to google the rev 4.....just for research purposes...

So I decided to sell some gear that I wasn't using as much and invested in one of these

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1468270666.074250.jpg

So first time using stock coils in a very long time. They have come a long way since I last used them, convenient and far better flavour than I remember. But being a stubborn git I want to get the rebuildable when funds allow as I'm sure it'll suit me better plus I begrudge paying for pre built coils.
So the BB itself....
It's brilliant the form factor is second to none really well thought out. I love the way it looks, I was hesitant on the colour scheme initially as really out of my comfort zone but it has really really grown on me.

So I decided to sell some gear that I wasn't using as much and invested in one of these

View attachment 96893

So first time using stock coils in a very long time. They have come a long way since I last used them, convenient and far better flavour than I remember. But being a stubborn git I want to get the rebuildable when funds allow as I'm sure it'll suit me better plus I begrudge paying for pre built coils.
So the BB itself....
It's brilliant the form factor is second to none really well thought out. I love the way it looks, I was hesitant on the colour scheme initially as really out of my comfort zone but it has really really grown on me.

And that Atimistique special edition is an absolute stunner...

I wanted to love it,i really did but it just didnt suit my paw [emoji54] lot of win with the naturevape cartos if youve not tried them,way better than bvcs etc

I wanted to love it,i really did but it just didnt suit my paw [emoji54] lot of win with the naturevape cartos if youve not tried them,way better than bvcs etc

I tried em (naturevape dct coil)....agree they are good, however the rev 3 is a powerful beast (volts wise) and I was just burning cotton...with a DNA 40 board on the rev 4 if the coils are compatible..worth a go for the money

I'm guessing these cost a million pounds

£1,000,000.01

To be fair, they are pretty reasonable considering as they are incredibly well made, $264-$290 RRP depending on the finish (before shipping and customs if you are unlucky). Older revisions are available second hand, seen some fully loaded rev3 kits going for £100-150 recently depending on condition

Back
Top Bottom