Innokin
What's new

Nextiny Resistance

I had seen decson's step by step, it's pretty good. That lad in that video must have asbestos fingers with that mesh!
Best thing to do is get a clone nextiny, they are loads better than the nextgen clones. Then just practice,practice, practice, there's always a few of us mesh apes around that'll help you along.

Vape Superstore
Right. Better late than never. I messed up the first build. I could only manage about 2 pretty janky wraps and it was choking the wick really badly. Took everything apart and tried again more carefully. Got 4 good wraps on with 28ga Kanthal, came up as about 1.04 ohm on the resistance meter and about 1.1 ohm on the KBOX.

Works lovely at 15W (about 4V), the wicking keeps up just fine with my 70vg homebrew. I have no idea what grade the mesh is as I just used the little square that came with the thing.

Took it out with me for a day out today on my mech and it did me proud all day :)

I'm thinking of getting some 30ga wire and trying to shoot for about 1.4-1.5 ohm for my next build but any tips would be very much appreciated.

IMG_0375.jpg IMG_0376.jpg IMG_0377.jpg IMG_0378.jpg

I find they are better below 1ohm, normally around the 0.7 mark is perfect for the nextiny using 0.32 mm kanthal.
Build looks tidy though so if it ain't broke...... [emoji106]

Vape Green
@Jugg1es how many wraps of 0.32 kanthal do you use to achieve 0.7?
About 4-5, once meshed the nextiny wick is around the 2mm mark. It's not as exacting as cotton builds as it's down to the tightness of the mesh. I average 4 wraps most builds

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hi all,

I'm hoping anyone looking at this thread has a nextiny; has anyone out there got any ideas on where i can get a glass/pyrex glass section for it please?

Thanks folks

AcmeFog
@allen, afraid not. I cracked mine with some lime sparkle the other week.
Doh. I'm gutted for you.
That shit thing is, sometimes you only find out a juice is a tank cracker the hard way - it's not always the obvious ones [emoji19]

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom