What's new

Supreme Lite 23mm version 2ml+5ml Release

steam crave

Manufacturer
Supreme Lite 23mm version 2ml+5ml Release
2ml pre-installed for TPD compliance(acutally it can fill 3ml juice if you refill carefully)
5ml conversion parts included in the box.
Friction fit 510 drip tip, no condesation
Single coils plugs to block air hole and juice holes

This is the lastest RDTA in the highly successful Aromamizer series which offers a fully functional Supreme atomizer in the same format as the original 23mm RDTA. Our innovative airflow and juice flow deign ensure amazing flavor and vapor production whilst allowing user to choose between 2ml and 5ml capacities and formats.

The Supreme Lite RDTA features a spacious Velocity style 2-post deck both for ease of building and a huge variety of building options. The options are further extended with the inclusion of the single coil plugs which bring the Aromamizer experience to those who prefer to conserve their juice consumption and enjoy a more restrcited airflow setting and a tight draw. Large juice holes in the deck will ensure no dry hits even when chain vaping on large coils at high power. The convenient top fill with large fill ports will handle all types of delivery methods. The juice control function allows the user to set the optimum flow depending on PV/VG ratio and when shut off with prevent any leaking during refilling.

The Supreme Lite RDTA is manufactured from high quality 304 grade stainless steel, delrin, Pyrex glass and PEEK insulators.

Horizontal, vertical or diagonal - enjoy the most flexibile build options with your Supreme Lite RDTA.

Please take a moment to read user manual in order to enjoy all the features to the fullest extent, If you require any further information about this product or its use, please reply here. We love to communicate with users directly in POTV.
948c1e6a26.jpg

Balls, you are going to make me spend money!!

When is this due for release?

We just release it in this week, you are welcome to consult local retailers when they will have stock.
You are also welcome to order on shop.steamcrave.com, but we ship from China, it may take 12 days at least to arrive UK customers by post mail.
Thank you!

The Supreme Lites are stunners! If you've tried the RDTA and the Supreme, these are the best of both worlds and the perfect fit for 23mm mods. Very flexible atties for all kinds of vapers ... those who want full on airflow with dual coils, or those who want a restricted, even MTL vape using the single coil plug.
The 2ml set up actually holds 3ml.
Supreme lites.jpg

i had one of these delivered the other day. Its a great tank, especially in single coil mode with the plug. The only thing I'm not hugely keen on is the size of the airflow and juice control, it makes the 2ml version of the tank fairly big for a tank that holds only 2ml

i had one of these delivered the other day. Its a great tank, especially in single coil mode with the plug. The only thing I'm not hugely keen on is the size of the airflow and juice control, it makes the 2ml version of the tank fairly big for a tank that holds only 2ml

The stated capacity is just the tank section, and doesn't take into account the juice channels below it, so the actual capacity would be close to 3.5ml

yeah i noticed that when i first filled it up. Once i opened the juice flow control all the juice in the tank pretty much disappeared and i could fill it again.

what i meant is that there is about an inch and a half of metal before the glass of the tank. compared to something like a mage rta its a big tank for the juice capacity

2016-08-11 12.43.38.jpg

Really is a great tank, has all the positives of its bigger brother in a more standard mod friendly form factor. Looks great on dicodes, provari and sx mini mods.

Add to that the single coil kit and 5ml upgrade parts and it's a very versatile set.

Back
Top Bottom