What's new

ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Winner

Sad people with too much time on their hands. I've never really spoken to @joe clay but ive read what he's written in past posts and i have never seen him write any sort of malice to any one, in fact all i see him post about is how much he loves this forum and for the most part the inhabitants! I mean come on guys he's givem so much to this forum and has made at least 3 custom mods that i know of for well deserving apes with more to come, he even gave one away for charity. I know this must be upsetting mate but don't let the actions of one SLIMEY ARSEHOLE!!! ruin your win or your faith in the apes of POTV, hopefully the DIRTY RAT will be weeded out named, shamed and banned. Try not to let it affect you too much mate, would be a shame to let this CHUNT win.

Don't take it personally Joe, even a proper scumbag would never single you out. He must have just picked you out at random, it could have been any of us.

Don't take it personally Joe, even a proper scumbag would never single you out. He must have just picked you out at random, it could have been any of us.

True but i have BPD so its more difficult for me, i have a HUGE problem with people doing or saying things behind my back or secretly, believe me mate face to face is a problem i NEVER have and never will because then it can be delt with my way [emoji6]

True but i have BPD so its more difficult for me, i have a HUGE problem with people doing or saying things behind my back or secretly, believe me mate face to face is a problem i NEVER have and never will because then it can be delt with my way [emoji6]

It would be difficult for anyone to ignore something like this, just think about the love there is for you from people on this forum.

It would be difficult for anyone to ignore something like this, just think about the love there is for you from people on this forum.

The love for me on here, but its 99% male and i'm not that way mate... Well unless @MrTeaTime wears that tight fitting leopard print dress again [emoji6]

The love for me on here, but its 99% male and i'm not that way mate... Well unless @MrTeaTime wears that tight fitting leopard print dress again [emoji6]

Well, I'm one of the 1% and I love you too!! :P

That someone can be so small-minded, mean-spirited and petty as to begrudge such a small win (I don't mean to belittle Steamcrave's prizes, I just mean the wins on here are hardly life-changing) to someone so big-hearted and well-respected defeats me entirely. :(

Back
Top Bottom