What's new

ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Winner

What a twat. I think Steamcrave should name and shame to the appropriate people. I know me and @joe clay have had different opinions on stuff but that is just a snide trick.

In the name of fuck....some people, don't let a bad loser spoil the party Joe, that is prob their end game.
defo lifetime ban on here and outed....if found

What a twat. I think Steamcrave should name and shame to the appropriate people. I know me and @joe clay have had different opinions on stuff but that is just a snide trick.
Let's hope that happens as I'm sure there is a lot of finger pointing going off and no doubt in the wrong direction eh.

As has already been stated, it could have come from anywhere. Steam Crave used most popular social media Platforms and there is a similar case on their fb Group.
Thankfully, we are fortunate enough to have a member here who has Steam Crave's ear, so I am confident that this will prove to be no more than a very nasty little storm in a Teacup.

Hi, Jerry,
Congrats of your win.
Will arrange shipping soon.
Please let me know if you need 3ml or 6ml version? gold or gun metal color?
What T-shirt you like? we will send you anniversary T-shirt as well.
We use EU T-shirt size which is smaller than USA size, normally EU size XXL is USA L size.
Thank you.

Lol got to make those fat Americans feel abit better about their weight havn't they :).

Back
Top Bottom