What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mesh in a Subtank

domejunky

Achiever
Managed to get a working mesh build into a Subtank Mini with RBA.

Seemed to me that it was functionally similar to the Hurricane and Pico so didn't see why I shouldn't try.

Took two attempts. First mesh was hollow and unfurled at the ends to seal the holes in the chamber - pissed juice everywhere. Second attempt, I made a pretty solid coil and 'peened' it where it emerged from the chamber. This is working well.

Best flavour I've had out of a Subtank...

uploadfromtaptalk1462301554487.jpg

In my experience to get ANY flavour out of a Subtank is doing well! :P

Holy thread revival! Is that a V2 rba or did you drill the holes out? Also what grade mesh did you use?

Cheers

I sold the Subtank. It was a V2 RBA. I think it was #400 mesh. Found that #200 pissed juice everywhere...

I would say it wasn't worth the agro - far better tanks out there...I was just scratching an itch

Didn't mean to dis the Subtank. That came over a bit harsh. Just I've found some delightful atomisers since then...

LOL! It didn't come across like that, no worries! I was just fascinated by such an ingenious idea to potentially get a bit more flavour from a subtank, kinda disappointed it didn't work out.
Bally well done for having crack, though!

Back
Top Bottom