Vape Club
What's new

(This is it) TPD Regulations 2016

Well in real world (well the UK anyway) nothing has apparently changed.
You can still buy juice in 100ml bottles on the internet and in B&M stores.
Offers and discounts are still available everywhere.
B&M stores are still promoting their shops with posters and sandwich boards.
Tanks bigger than 2ml are available everywhere.
As I keep saying, the Government has bigger and more important issues to deal with and TPD is way down the list of priorities.
Best way is just carry on vaping, selling and buying as if nothing has happened :)

Vape Club
Well in real world (well the UK anyway) nothing has apparently changed.
You can still buy juice in 100ml bottles on the internet and in B&M stores.
Offers and discounts are still available everywhere.
B&M stores are still promoting their shops with posters and sandwich boards.
Tanks bigger than 2ml are available everywhere.
As I keep saying, the Government has bigger and more important issues to deal with and TPD is way down the list of priorities.
Best way is just carry on vaping, selling and buying as if nothing has happened :)
Realistically we wont start to see if / how these rules will be enforced here until phase 1 takes effect in November (retailers cant order non-tpd stock after then) and ultimately phase2 in may when all non-tpd stock must be sold by.
After that point we'll really see if there will be any difference.

I hope not [emoji2]
Much bigger fish out there

So what happened with the debate yesterday I missed it I was worn out with long work hours

AcmeFog
they got voted against so everything still stands.

a few of the lords sure stuck their necks out and fought hammer and tong but it almost looked like an episode of dragons den yada yada yada but were out.
back handers comes to mind. sly bastardos.

they got voted against so everything still stands.

a few of the lords sure stuck their necks out and fought hammer and tong but it almost looked like an episode of dragons den yada yada yada but were out.
back handers comes to mind. sly bastardos.

A holier than thou attitiude without any compassion comes to my mind,they now have even more deaths on their hands.
Shame on them.

Premier Ecigs
If you ever need an example of government by corporation then TPD is it (closely followed by the TTIP)
Profit before health, the tobacco/pharma companies would simply never allow a much cheaper safer healthier alternative to remove their profit margins

Smokers will pay on average about £9 per day to feed their habit, if smoking is to be replaced it will be by a system that nets them the same money - there is no way they will lose that
It hits the poorest people hardest - which is right up the Tories street

Truth is if every vendor where to ignore the rules this would cause such a backlog of work that eventually it would end up being unenforceable. Problem is vendors won't want to take the risk of getting a fine etc.
Weed has been illegal for donkeys years but now the courts, police etc are fed up wasting time and money trying to stop it's use. The courts are much softer when they penalise people and the police often turn a blind eye apart from the odd jobsworth. Ok they will go after those who are making large amounts of cash, but even people growing for themselves are just getting a small fine and the equipment confiscated. All they do then is go buy it again with the money saved from growing their own.

Vaping is legal so that begs the question will the tpd actually be worth all the hassle to police it. The only reason it has been allowed to pass is because of the corruption of tobacco and pharma.
All the worry about how safe is vaping is insignificant to the how unsafe tobacco is so why don't the Government just ban tobacco? the answer is MONEY, which means more to them than peoples lives. I find it a total joke when politicians say they are doing this that or tother for peoples benefit.

Smoking is a NHS burden so surely money saved would go towards the money lost on Tobacco tax and they can always find other ways to raise revenue, legalise and tax weed is one, It can be vaped or eaten it does not have to be combusted before anyone says about smoking it is the same a tobacco.

Bugger it i am off to have a vape using a non compliant tank using homemade liquid which as not had any tests done. I know it is as safe as any you can buy and it's in a 100 ml bottle.

TPD is more about stopping more people from switching than stopping those who already vape

Vape Green
E-liquids.com
So it's in effect now then.
Appears so I ordered 4 30ml bottles and ended up with 12 bottles in total, my house is going to be coated in little vape suppositorys. ...
Tbh it doesn't appear to be so bad the small bottles are easier than carry glass ones around. Though only when transporting 1 or 2 ...

Back
Top Bottom