What's new

House of Lords regret motion - this is it folks!

Some interesting points made in that, and I did enjoy watching it. It was interesting for sure.

Mostly I did think I was listening to people talk about passing a stool, and regretting it after though.

So now we dig a tunnel under parliament and leave a load of hybrid tube mods with tanks, rocking ultrafire batteries?

In retarded form, that means fuck all has changed.
Kind of yes, but there has been a debate, most of which was overwhelmingly positive, and it has been recorded for all to look at. Personally I'm feeling another long (slightly more angry) letter to my MP, but I'm assuming there will be a more organised campaign from the likes of vapers.org or the NNA in the coming days.

So in the space of a few weeks it's gone from having a chance to kill off the regs to not even voting to say they aren't happy with them.

I liked the North Korea line, very apt!

Some crazy bint reckons hiking up the price of stinkies is still the best way to get folk off them.......where the fuck o these lunatics live?? ffs.

So now we dig a tunnel under parliament and leave a load of hybrid tube mods with tanks, rocking ultrafire batteries?
500 noisy crickets and 1000efest 1500Amp 18650s inbound from fasttech.
Just need 501 0.01 ohm builds now and we're off.

EDIT: Thanks to @smut for the correction..........Egg on My Face[emoji85]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom