What's new

Coil ramp up time.

@oldhippydude - the whole forum has been open to new users to post in most sections for ages, since we moved over to the new forum I think. All new user posts still go into the mod queue so have to be approved before they are visible to others. Yes, thread necromancy is a beauty but new users can be given a bit of slack :D

I am "The ONE"

Normally, I don't bother necromancing an older thread, but no offense, the older posts were either lacking information, or dangerous. I've only been at it a short time, but there is more than just adding more wire to a coil. For example, reducing the core and adding wraps does nothing to reduce ramp up time, the wire mass is the same, it will provide a better flavor since it can vaporize more juice due to increased surface area. Dual parallel is great for a flavor build, not so much for clouds. On the other hand, 8 wraps of single gives more cloud than 4 wraps 2x parallel. I have to be pretty general since the OP didn't post what kind of mod he was using or how many volts / watts he could push. I should mention also, that when I am building a heavy coil, blowing out across the coil during ramp up helps eliminate the ramp up effect and cools the coil, thus negating the ramp up completely on the inhale.

Newbie Tales: "The first time my juice "popped" I nearly threw my mod"... lol.. true story.

Back
Top Bottom