Innokin
What's new

Coil ramp up time.

Vape Club
Of you fancy a.challenge... try a Parralel using 1mmx1 ribbon, with 0.6 kanthal ;)

AcmeFog
Ok first off single wire (untwisted,coiled,claptoned, etc) for CLOUDS and Vapor production. For flavor use twisted/parallel (twisted is far easier to use). Now, lower gauge wire is thicker so takes longer to heat. Additionally 2strand of 26ga twisted = 1 strand 24ga for thickness. Thinner wire also takes less time to heat. So a good place to start for flavor and fast ramp up would be 28ga twisted, dual coil, 6 wraps. Start at low power and work your way up until you find your sweet spot. I use a regulated mod, no plans to even attempt a mech mod for at least another year, so I've been researching coils at 0.20ohm to 2.2ohm. Usually I build around 0.8 to 1.3 ohm so I can use it in a rba on a vplum battery (6-16 watt output). Even on these tiny builds, I get very nice clouds and flavor. (depending on if i am building for clouds or flavor primarily.
Sorry if this seems like a necro, but none of the previous posts covered this information.

Premier Ecigs
Most people say hello first before resurecting zombies.
Congratulations on being original.
Welcome to the planet.
Enjoy.

Most people say hello first before resurecting zombies.
Congratulations on being original.
Welcome to the planet.
Enjoy.
Yeah, I kind of get zoned when writing a post.
So HI ALL!

So Ive been vaping about 4 months, tobacco free 15 weeks (ran out of juice at 1am that first week, 3 ciggies until the shop opened.). Also I have a low tolerance for stupidity most times, as 2 news agencies, WHO,Health Canada, and a couple doctors can verify. I'm not shy about sending off emails to involved parties. LOL. The latest being one Dr who openly stated "There is no evidence that e-cigarettes lead to not smoking" My reply is.. I haven't used tobacco in 15 weeks since i started, is that evidence enough?

I'm also fairly comical and can be rather profoundly sarcastic.. such as in a face book post and forum post about banning minors from drinking coffee, tea, coke, pepsi and other beverages containing caffeine. Based on reported side effects of caffeine vs nicotine. Caffeine is actually much more dangerous. Doesn't mean I'm giving up my coffee though. :eek:) I also challenged the FDA / Health Canada to grow some balls, and if they were that concerned about nicotine, to outright ban tobacco Canada wide. Either put up or shut up, so to speak. I don't see them acting on THAT any time soon. It is much safer to pick on a lot of little guys than big multi-billion dollar tobacco companies.

I have also made comments, that giving male children straws and sippy cups is a gateway to homosexuality and females to promiscuity.. If Popeye candy cigarettes cause kids to start smoking.. then obviously sucking on a straw......

Im not sure of the politically correct term, so alternate lifestyle? If we have any alternate lifestyle persons that don't mind openly stating they are alternate lifestyle, I would like to see them confirm that it was drinking from a straw that caused them to become alternate lifestyle.

I am also a confirmed nerd. There is a difference between a nerd and a tech. A tech knows what something can and can not do. Nerds make it do it anyway. Hence I do a lot of coil building, aiming for fog and flavor at higher ohm builds and lower watts vs sub ohm builds at high watts. Hmm next project.. dual coil dripper build on a 16w vplum battery.. Muwhahahahaaaaaa... WIITH fog! I'll probably end up cross eyed doing it.. I have some 30ga kanthal.. I figure using 36ga will be like knitting eyelashes into a sweater.

Anyway. Im off to googling again. Current project is a low power quad coil build. Gotta figure out how to build 2 in series, 2 parallel.

Vape Green
@gbalkam Did you use some nerd magic to get straight in to posting on the main forum, rather than the new user area?
It normally takes two posts, while a mod decides you are not a spam bot.

E-liquids.com
Happens.......... but as he now has the two required posts............ Back to sleep I go.:)

Back
Top Bottom