What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Chefs Flavours Raspberry Donut, White Velvet & Nice Custard Cream

peegore

Postman
Eyup everyone. Just added a review for Chefs Flavours own Virtual Raspberry Donut, White Velvet and Nice Custard Cream ( A little NSFW in places ). Also reviewed a premixed bottle of Grandmas Lemonade they threw into the parcel ( coming close to use by date on bottle so they were obviously having a clearout! )

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/...tard-cream-oh-and-grandmas-lemonade-premixed/

Cheers, Peegore

Last edited:
Another nice little review @peegore, thanks and I always appreciate that it is written and not a video, makes yours one of the few reviews that I always look at. :)

Another nice little review @peegore, thanks and I always appreciate that it is written and not a video, makes yours one of the few reviews that I always look at. :)
Cheers for that! I personally prefer written reviews to video ones in general. If I were to watch a 20 minute video review for one liquid, you can bet 18.5 minutes of this is waffle.

The written word does get us straight to what's important! ( I can waffle a bit myself, even on the blog! )

just ordered some of the above to try , i also prefer written reviews as cant be arsed watching some beardy bloke just blowing clouds for half a hour when i could read the opinions in two minutes.
thanks

Nice custard cream is stunning, i mix mine at 20% though. Plenty of flavour for me at 20%.

@bergkamp, All three are nice easy vapes and hopefully, after letting them steep a week or two, you'll like them too!

nice reviews thanks going to add the custard cream to my months order :)

Back
Top Bottom