What's new

Bristol

I appreciate that and have got some great advice on here but there is nothing like a good old fashioned hands on approach. I hear that flavour vapour in Bedminster are doing a workshop one evening next week so will probably go along. Thanks though and pics of failing miserably builds to follow.

There is a vape shop on west Street in Bedminster opposite the tesco that I popped in to when I was back in the motherland. Really friendly bloke working in there who was rebuilding the coils for their tester tanks. You could pop in there and see him?

Just saw your last message. If that one is on west Street then I recommend it.

Just had a look. It's called vapour place on West Street. they were even offering eliquid delivery! Now that is handy

The one with the workshop was definitely flavour vapor, I've not lived here that long so couldn't tell you the street. I just know it's on the corner of the pedestrianised bit. Will have a look at vapour place next time I'm passing thanks

I had the misfortune of trying bombsite in wsm last week. I was looking for my first rda and they informed that I would need a new mod to go with it. I have a coolfire TC100 which in my opinion is more than enough power. I guess I'm not quite understanding ohms law, which would be a bit disappointing as an electrical engineer. I found them to be rude and obnoxious and have since heard other tales of woe, including an old lady who just wanted an ego to get her of the smokes and he tried to sell her a vapour flask and a billow v2. Unfortunately for every good shop there seems to be two or three of these. They seem to be sort of snobbish about kit and demand that you pay more for something that you might not get on with rather than listening to what you need/want.

Anyway rant over

Let's just hope more of the good shops turn up

Just had a look. It's called vapour place on West Street. they were even offering eliquid delivery! Now that is handy
Just called in vapour place, thanks for the recommendation. The guy there was great listened to my problems gave me advise was great. Bought some banana cream whilst in there decent price as well

Just quick shout out to the friendly folk at flavour vapour in Bedminster. I went along to their build workshop and found the staff and other customers all very friendly and informative. Helped me to build in both my tsunami and twisted messes rdas I will bring along a new tank next time

I haven't seen the bombsite shop in weston, but the lads in vapour trails are usually pretty helpful

Back
Top Bottom