What's new

Choc Fudge Brownie - Capella

I've still got a bottle of this stuff I made up 2 weeks ago that I don't dare touch yet after the horrifying realisation I made when trying it straight after mixing it. Smelt great, smelt like chocolate, dark chocolate...but chocolate none the less. But it tasted like watered down chocolate, not pleasant.

That was 2 weeks ago, don't dare try it again. Might chuck a load of sweetener/cream in to try and hide the taste a bit.

ok i know this is an old thread but it was the first one that came up in my google search, i would just like to add that i mix all my juices at 20% and it's always worked for me however, this is the first time i mixed CFB from Cap and after 2 days it tasted like CFB but with vinegar, i'm going to leave it a few weeks and see if there is a change and if not i'll throw in something to sweeten it and maybe weaken the mix a bit

todays lesson, always google your flavours before you mix it lol

ok i know this is an old thread but it was the first one that came up in my google search, i would just like to add that i mix all my juices at 20% and it's always worked for me however, this is the first time i mixed CFB from Cap and after 2 days it tasted like CFB but with vinegar, i'm going to leave it a few weeks and see if there is a change and if not i'll throw in something to sweeten it and maybe weaken the mix a bit

todays lesson, always google your flavours before you mix it lol

Hmm, I would maybe start at 5%, 20% is a bit ott in my view. My go to Chocolate flavour is Capella Double Chocolate V2, love it in the Theorem, 40 drops in 30ml of base with some random nuts thrown in.

Back
Top Bottom