What's new

VapeCige VTBox200

Thats nice philTBA have read many people set it to 3,09V but when its better to set 3.3V ok.
My LostVape Efusion Duo have settings set from factory. So its a very great Box all in all, soft cut off is set there 3,09V too. But yes, think for VTBox200 is 3.3V maybe better ;)

Yeah have get the Lipo ;) ...im happy to have and test it ;)

WOW ill get it in the Box and really it fits much perfect :)

EDIT: Pretty good load time, as far as the crappy in stock battery.
So im curious hows the vaping time, think same as the Lost Vape Efusion Duo, have the same Lipo and its really great time. 75watt over a day, yeah.

Last edited:
Yeah have get the Lipo ;) ...im happy to have and test it ;)

WOW ill get it in the Box and really it fits much perfect :)

EDIT: Pretty good load time, as far as the crappy in stock battery.
So im curious hows the vaping time, think same as the Lost Vape Efusion Duo, have the same Lipo and its really great time. 75watt over a day, yeah.

The charge time could very well be much quicker on a better quality pack. If the three cells are matched pretty well in terms of internal resistance they will charge, and drain, more closely balanced. Badly matched cells actually charge just as quick individually but it takes much longer for the charge to balance between them as a pack.
It's also a good idea to be conservative with the low voltage cut off. Your pack will perform much better and have a longer useful lifetime if you don't run them right down consistently. Even if you leave the low volt cut off fairly low for those times you can't get near a charger but consciously try to keep doing little top up charges when you can. You don't need to fully charge them all the time either, a pack will like being kept between 3.5 and 4V as much as possible. They certainly don't like being kept at full voltage for long periods, if you know you're not going to be using it for a while leave it partly drained, around 3.8V is perfect.

Hope it works out well for you Florian.
If its anything as good as the one ive got you should notice a good increase on vape time with it.
As for charging,with mine on the stock vapecige battery i noticed the cells were poorly balanced.The overlander one though is much more stable.
:)

Back
Top Bottom