What's new

VapeCige VTBox200

Cables on my old battery are 4.5cm in length.
If you've not done any soldering before,probably best to get a shop to do it to be safe.
If Overlander wont do it,im sure a local RC shop would solder it for you :)

Great, thanks a lot :) ...theyll do it for me.
Have see my cable are 5.5cm o_O

Attachments

• IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 214
my mistake 5cm in complete, ...have mark it green ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0399.2.jpg
    IMG_0399.2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 220
Excellent! Glad it worked out for you.

Here's a couple of pics for you for size reference.

WP_20160606_12_20_27_Pro.jpg WP_20160606_12_25_37_Pro.jpg WP_20160606_12_26_08_Pro.jpg
Also in case you don't know,set the Watt Hours in Escribe like in this pic.
Untitled.png

:)

Last edited:
Yeah really really great jiggy, love you :)
order is done have set them to 5cm complete lenght, little bit like your pic.
ah cool its a fullymax lipo ;) great great.
so have you change discharge profile ? when you can please upload the .csv file for me :)

for case settings i have found this and change it in my box...
can you post again full case settings from your box ?
"or your case settings better for use ?"

and think cell soft cut off can set to 3.09V this is not so low to damage the cells

Attachments

• VTBox200 Case Settings.jpg
    VTBox200 Case Settings.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
The battery discharge profile on mine is stock Evolv.I couldn't find the one for the Overlander battery anywhere.Seems to work fine though,battery meter works ok.
I also checked on the fullymax website and coudn't find it there either.

As for the cell soft cutoff,i set mine a bit higher so as not to discharge the battery so much.Just personal preference.

For case settings,im not sure if mine will be optimal for yours.Maybe someone with better knowledge could help with this.
I just ran the "Case Analyzer" to get mine.I not sure if the ambient room temperature will make any difference to the settings.

Ill upload my battery profile and Mod settings for you to have a look at.If you use my settings though you may have to change the "Coil Materials" on the profiles as i use StealthVapes NiFe30 rather than Nickle. :)

Attachments

• VTBox.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 204
Its very nice from you Jiggy, look later in it. Hope ill get the battery tomorror or thursday ;)
Was great from you with Battery and the other things.
regards

No probs bud,glad to help
Lemmy know how the battery goes when you get it.
:D

for case settings i have found this and change it in my box...
can you post again full case settings from your box ?
"or your case settings better for use ?"

and think cell soft cut off can set to 3.09V this is not so low to damage the cells

Base line settings for the battery, Wh 14.43 and soft cut off at 3.3v. Cut off at that reduces one of the main LiPo stress points. 3s low cut off for radio modellers is 3.2v, 3.1v is an absolute rock bottom before cell damage starts. I've both my VT200s with nano techs set at the 3.3. :)

Back
Top Bottom