What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc Meet 04th June

Raised £70 for Christies Hospital this time out. Great charity and good event here.
Now if you want photo of a certain person here falling in the floor pissed ... It's possible. Don't need to tell you who.
@MrTeaTime @Tubbyengineer @Jimmydids @3dj @JustDave @craigmwalsh
I'll give you a tenner not to put the pic on of me on my arse. :D
JD is the devils spawn. I cant even remember getting home. I reckon you shower ply me double JD to make me look like a cunt, and take the piss out of me. Which I don't mind. :D
Anyway. Jerry. That screen shot of your phone shows Liz's number. So please guys, feel free to text her and tell her how well behaved I can be when I'm loaded. :D Do it.

JD is the devils spawn. I cant even remember getting home. I reckon you shower ply me double JD to make me look like a cunt, and take the piss out of me. Which I don't mind. :D
Anyway. Jerry. That screen shot of your phone shows Liz's number. So please guys, feel free to text her and tell her how well behaved I can be when I'm loaded. :D Do it.
Dont come all that shite on here.. You said enough beer and started ordering family size JD`s...

Tenner? Still waiting for me birthday present... your as tight as your jeans

I'm saving up for your 50th birthday. :D
Only person I know turns up at a birthday dinner with a birds nest on his head and no present....Get it cut , your not far off looking like this.. and @MrTeaTime dont tell him he looks "cool". Thats just taking the piss.You dont have to take him out every weekend.. had enough people saying "look.. Ken Dodd`s had his teeth fixed"
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom