What's new

Manc Meet 04th June

Raised £70 for Christies Hospital this time out. Great charity and good event here.
Now if you want photo of a certain person here falling in the floor pissed ... It's possible. Don't need to tell you who.
@MrTeaTime @Tubbyengineer @Jimmydids @3dj @JustDave @craigmwalsh
I'll give you a tenner not to put the pic on of me on my arse. :D
JD is the devils spawn. I cant even remember getting home. I reckon you shower ply me double JD to make me look like a cunt, and take the piss out of me. Which I don't mind. :D
Anyway. Jerry. That screen shot of your phone shows Liz's number. So please guys, feel free to text her and tell her how well behaved I can be when I'm loaded. :D Do it.

JD is the devils spawn. I cant even remember getting home. I reckon you shower ply me double JD to make me look like a cunt, and take the piss out of me. Which I don't mind. :D
Anyway. Jerry. That screen shot of your phone shows Liz's number. So please guys, feel free to text her and tell her how well behaved I can be when I'm loaded. :D Do it.
Dont come all that shite on here.. You said enough beer and started ordering family size JD`s...

Tenner? Still waiting for me birthday present... your as tight as your jeans

I'm saving up for your 50th birthday. :D
Only person I know turns up at a birthday dinner with a birds nest on his head and no present....Get it cut , your not far off looking like this.. and @MrTeaTime dont tell him he looks "cool". Thats just taking the piss.You dont have to take him out every weekend.. had enough people saying "look.. Ken Dodd`s had his teeth fixed"
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom