Vape Superstore
What's new

Manc Meet 04th June

Like yours " I will drink anybody under the table on spirits" I didnt realise you wanted to drink under the actual table and not sit at it....
It's what I do. :D I love good company and shit. And I just get pissed. I cant help it, and showing myself up and stuff.

Innokin
It's what I do. :D I love good company and shit. And I just get pissed. I cant help it, and showing myself up and stuff.

Dude I don't drink any alcohol nowadays and I'm the most embarrassing bugger you could ever wish to be in the company of.
But I don't have your hair. That shits fantastic. Vidal Sassoon? [emoji3]

Dude I don't drink any alcohol nowadays and I'm the most embarrassing bugger you could ever wish to be in the company of.
But I don't have your hair. That shits fantastic. Vidal Sassoon? [emoji3]
Lol. Vidal Sassoon is old hat. It's all about it's all about TRESemme now.

AcmeFog
I have just had a sms of his wife.... Cracker... Will post on her if there is enough interest.. Have screen shot... Piss yourself... This is the man that can drink any chunt under the table.. Yehhh Who wants to see the SMS???
Post the fucker. I dare you. I double dare you. :D

Elux
Captains log. Star date, 07.45am on whatever day this is.
Hung over to fuck. Just making the wife scrambled egg on toast. And I think I've broke my arse bone due to my falling off the seat at the pub. I'm in agony, and the wife is giving me no sympathy.
And @craigwalsh I woke up clutching a piece of wood. :D

Captains log. Star date, 07.45am on whatever day this is.
Hung over to fuck. Just making the wife scrambled egg on toast. And I think I've broke my arse bone due to my falling off the seat at the pub. I'm in agony, and the wife is giving me no sympathy.
And @craigwalsh I woke up clutching a piece of wood. :D
Duncan, you the fucking man, and Jerry giving you that coke that he obviously laced with Jack Daniels without your knowledge was your downfall dude....it was a hot day and drinking down that many cokes because you were thirsty...you wasn't to know it was whiskey [emoji16][emoji16]

And don't worry about your hair dude.....that's just jealousy....and the fact you can still wear 30 inch skinny jeans [emoji6] fuck...the last time I wore jeans that tight I was still in school [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Vape Green
Post the fucker. I dare you. I double dare you. :D
Ohhh fucking hell... should have said that.. Here ya go boys @daz_app @SirLugg @MrTeaTime @Jimmydids @Tubbyengineer
So we know now what state he was in when he got home...
13401016_10154894036935558_571144938_n.jpg

Another good day in sunny Didsbury. Cheers for the hospitality folks. See you at the next one (work permitting).

Royal Flush Vape
We
Another good day in sunny Didsbury. Cheers for the hospitality folks. See you at the next one (work permitting).

welcome Dave, good to see you... Next time your more than welcome to stay over.. Plenty of spare beds for you buddy...

Back
Top Bottom