What's new

VapeCige VTBox200

Hallo, ive a VTBox200 with Screws door and T-Plug / Deans Plug.
So my question which Lipos are fits into? When ill use the Turnigy 1300mah 25-50c and a xt60 to T-Plug connector fits it ?
Have look with google for Lipo with T-Plug/Deans Plug that fits, but one is in ebay us and one is in ebay uk, they are not shipping to germany :(((
Dont know what i can do to replace the crap Lipo thats inside.

Hope anyone can help

Florian,
If you want a good battery and don't mind soldering the Deans -TPlug on yourself,try this one from Overlander : http://www.overlander.co.uk/lipo-batteries-1300mah-3s-11-1v-30c-supersport.html.
My VTBox is the same model as yours (with the screws in the doors).
Been using it for 8 months now and had no problems with it.
Battery fits in nice,plenty of room.Lasts longer than the crappy one that comes with the mod.
I'm using on average 2 full subtanks a day in Temp mode and using about half the battery.
Overlander site says it ships to Germany too.

Hope that helps :)

Florian,
If you want a good battery and don't mind soldering the Deans -TPlug on yourself,try this one from Overlander : http://www.overlander.co.uk/lipo-batteries-1300mah-3s-11-1v-30c-supersport.html.
My VTBox is the same model as yours (with the screws in the doors).
Been using it for 8 months now and had no problems with it.
Battery fits in nice,plenty of room.Lasts longer than the crappy one that comes with the mod.
I'm using on average 2 full subtanks a day in Temp mode and using about half the battery.
Overlander site says it ships to Germany too.

Hope that helps :)

WOW thats really great, thank you. Thats helps a lot :)
And this Lipo you have post have T-Plug ? doesnt find informations on seller site

Last edited:
and how much whrs have you can set in your box ?
have you test that the lipo have really 1300mah that you have post ?

I don't know if they still do but I'm sure Overlander used to offer a service of fitting whatever connectors you wanted. Might be worth emailing then if you're not comfortable doing it yourself.

Soldering the wires on isn't too difficult.
Have you done any soldering before?
The only thing you have to be careful with is to not touch the bare battery wires together.That would be real bad.
The guide i followed was this one :

As TruckinVaper said,maybe email Overlander and ask them to fit one for you?

As for the length of the wires,i just cut mine to the same length as the ones on the battery that came with the mod.Fits fine,plenty of room.
The Overlander battery wires are softer too and easier to bend.There not the cheap hard ones that's on the stock battery that Vapecige supplied.
Spec wise its a 1300mah cell rated at 14.5 Watt hours.I checked it in Escribe for a few days and that showed it was around 14.2 Watt hours.So not far off.
Original battery was near flat after a days use,Overlander one i could probably get nearer 2 days vape time.

Thx for your Answer, havent done soldering before, but i think ill ask overlander.
So do you know the lenght of the cables ?
So than i can ask overlander for cutting caples and fitting t-plug :)

Back
Top Bottom