What's new

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

@vapesourcing1. Got my rx today thank you very much .but i have a question on the site it says if i ordered with the theorem id get extra 2 notch coils and also all the post say if you order just the rx200s you eill recive 2 notch coils i only recived the ones that came in the theorem ? Please help if possible

@vapesourcing1
Okay ive been using rx200s for about two hours now . i love it its amazing ! One thing the battery door does not sit flush on the right side . i have pictures also please help !

Ok
@vapesourcing1
Okay ive been using rx200s for about two hours now . i love it its amazing ! One thing the battery door does not sit flush on the right side . i have pictures also please help !
Premature freak out it was the battery out of place pushing the door of center im sorry lol

@vapesourcing1. Got my rx today thank you very much .but i have a question on the site it says if i ordered with the theorem id get extra 2 notch coils and also all the post say if you order just the rx200s you eill recive 2 notch coils i only recived the ones that came in the theorem ? Please help if possible

Hi @5v8a5pe , only Wismec RX200S have extra gift (2pcs notch coils per RX200S) , Theorem RTA don't have extra gift but should have 2pcs inside it's package ( one built in the tank and the other in the bag ) . :)

Back
Top Bottom