What's new

Wismec RX200S new colors at $38.5 first batch

I don't vape at 140w, only had my finger on the button to keep the screen on while the camera focused enough. 3.7v is 75w for me but it doesn't register a change in the screen for me until I press fire
So that's the wattage you get when you push the fire button?

Neither mate, mine was in the car park of toys r us. I put my phone number in and a 6digit code and I was done. I think it said it took 44seconds haha

Yeah, I've got 1 of them places near me. I'm more or less smack bang inbetween the pick up shop in the city centre and the locker place at Carlisle United FC car park, asked for the locker as they don't close at half 5. I work nights and all deliveries round my way from every courier is start of day so don't fancy waiting up till about 11am latest

That's why I chose the locker, it's open all night, luckily I managed to pop out on road test and grab it. Fires great.

Just annoyed the screens marked.

I can imagine. I scratched the screen on my sig when I was taking the plastic cover off and I was annoyed even though it was me that did it. Hopefully @vapesourcing1 will sort you out and cover your return shipping costs ;)

To be honest I'm annoyed, not annoyed enough to sent it back and wait for a replacement. I haven't got the patience for that, if that makes sence. If it was a local company I'd just pop in and sort it.

I knocked my subox over the day I got it and cracked the screen, that really annoyed me haha!

How solidly is your back plate sitting on your unit? When i have batteries in it seems to suit fine but without batteries there seems to be a bit of wobble with mine... Not sure if that's normal or not - overall I'm impressed so far but i can definitely see where costs have been cut to produce these over the dna200's with a few points where the different face plates meet that aren't quite fully aligned etc...

Still sat in Hong Kong, yet getting delivered tomorrow apparently....will be v impressed if it is

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1464080213.016561.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1464080213.016561.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom