What's new

Vanilla Custard - Capella

It benefits from light and air in the bottle so on a sunny warm windowsill (inside) and a half full bottle is good. The darker it gets, the better it is.

A couple of pics for you 1st is just mixed vanilla custard 20%
027E7E3E-FA9F-4A6F-935E-3F3229AC1578-2683-000001ECAB1D54C9_zpsdf7f75f6.jpg

the second 24hr steep half in sunshine
C1080F91-C68D-42B0-AB02-202922D68011-3442-000002631110D570_zps6cc3ccfc.jpg

I have my second batch of vc steeping atm. The first bottle was left for a week in the cupboard and it was very nice.
I read this post earlier so decided to put the latest on the window sill to see what happens.
The difference in colour is quite honestly incredible compared to my cupboard steep which after a week was a kind of darkish yellow. This one after just a few hours in the sun is bright orange like in the pic posted above.

On my phone so don't know if this photo will work but will give it a go.

View attachment 4696

My GOD! That colour... Just incredible!

I've mixed my own couple of weeks back, however it tastes off (like it's rotten lol). I took a note of how much of what I've mixed but can't find the file... I think it was 20% VC and 10% EM lol, I wanted it to be very sweet. Could EM be the culprit for the off taste? If so, would it help if I just halve the mix and top it up with VPG base along with few extra drops VC flavour on each bottle?

I added 2% lt ecigs nutty hazel to mine and it is awesome, in fact the next batch i am going to lower the nic as i can't get enough lol

I added 2% lt ecigs nutty hazel to mine and it is awesome, in fact the next batch i am going to lower the nic as i can't get enough lol

I know the feeling, can't vape as much as I want on 18mg. When I was vaping 10-12mg vamo never left my hand and glued to my lips lol

EM definitely the culprit, tasted another juice it has the bitterness as well and horrible after taste. I think diluted EM I've gone bad or something.

Could someone do a recipe for this stating what and how much of everything is needed. I fancy having a go at mixing some of my own juice. I had some grants vanilla custard delivered yesterday and it's awesome. That's why I like the idea of trying this. Does it taste anything like grants?

Could someone do a recipe for this stating what and how much of everything is needed. I fancy having a go at mixing some of my own juice. I had some grants vanilla custard delivered yesterday and it's awesome. That's why I like the idea of trying this. Does it taste anything like grants?

Yep it is similar, between 15 to 20% is perfect for the flavour, another thing to add is sweetener Ethyl Maltol. Ethyl maltol comes in a bottle crystallised form, so you need to make a 10% solution with it first, after that is done you can add 3%-5% or even more on top of the VC mix. Thats the basics of it. There are many recipes with few extra flavours to give it that special something.

I've left my mixes in the sunshine, look at these colours! :D

RzsF4Uu.jpg

Got my capella VC today, mixed one at 15% with 3% PA sweetener and the other at 20% with 5% PA sweetener. Now the long wait ensues. Gonna be hard to leave it for a week! Mixed mine in brown bottles so no idea what the colour is going to be like! :)

Back
Top Bottom