What's new

MCR 303 build help

I played around with a few more builds last night. Still having dry hits after the 3rd or 4th pull. Out of curiosity, I put some 60/40 juice in there. Worked perfectly!

Am I just expecting too much of thin wicked Gennies for them to wick 70-80%VG?

My Zephyr does it no trouble. Wondering if I'd struggle with an Origen too - although I could use the bigger cotton holes - closer to Zephyr sized holes...

I played around with a few more builds last night. Still having dry hits after the 3rd or 4th pull. Out of curiosity, I put some 60/40 juice in there. Worked perfectly!

My Zephyr does it no trouble. Wondering if I'd struggle with an Origen too - although I could use the bigger cotton holes - closer to Zephyr sized holes...
Depends on your vape style, chain vaping thin wicks on high vg is ambitious, Orgen V2 is no problem 3mm wick in wick

The origen does work with thicker juices. Just remember that tanks like the kraken, mcr, rsm etc were designed when 100% pg was not uncommon. They have thinner wick holes, but also quite long wick holes too. The origen has a very thin deck as well as two options for wick hole size. So it is designed with knowledge that people will try high vg mixes. The zephyr is just a monster of a wick hole! It has clearly been designed with high vg in mind.

So yeah, maybe you are expecting a touch too much from the older genesis attys.

I think that explains my experience with the Nextiny/Nextgen too...

Well if I doesn't sell, I'll buy a bottle of PG...

Back
Top Bottom