What's new

FDA Deeming Regs

Im just wondering how this will affect us in the UK. A major source of revenue for mods and juices will effectively be shut down. (i.e the US markett). This makes it far less appealling for manufacturers to develop new products. Granted the well informed US vaper will find their way around it, but the less well informed will end up on a crappy cigalike or most likely back on the cigs.

Are we entering a time when our choices are likely to be far more limited? This, alongside rhe TPD may well be a turning point :(

Its an excellent vlog by Matt. Hes the voice of reason in the US vape scene atmo, along with Plumes and Dimitri.

no vaping, but weeds legal in a hand full of states, that reminds me where's that AK-47 ;)

Yup. Just to put it into perspective we go on holiday to Florida every few years. Love the place and if my numbers came up I'd move there.
But if these deeming regulations go through as they are i'd seriously question that decision as vaping is an integral part of my life.
Anyway for those that be been we stay on the 192 by Old Town, 2 miles from Disney. It looks as if I won't be able to vape when we go, but I can walk across the street and go into this place to try their wares. 2 miles from Disney- keep that in mind.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1464340772.187808.jpg

Yup. Just to put it into perspective we go on holiday to Florida every few years. Love the place and if my numbers came up I'd move there.
But if these deeming regulations go through as they are i'd seriously question that decision as vaping is an integral part of my life.
Anyway for those that be been we stay on the 192 by Old Town, 2 miles from Disney. It looks as if I won't be able to vape when we go, but I can walk across the street and go into this place to try their wares. 2 miles from Disney- keep that in mind.

View attachment 91975
Disney is just a big corporate turd. They brought in foreign workers for their IT dept. The current American workers had to train them to do their jobs, other wise they would not be able to collect severance pay, and this happened after Disney had announced a strong profit.

Back
Top Bottom