Innokin
What's new

FDA Deeming Regs

Vape Club
On the strength of the current US elections Trump may be in power by then. On that basis no-one will care :18:

On a brighter note two years is a long time in politics ... if the US can resolve the fact that various states (California) have sold their tobacco futures, there could be an epiphany and minds may change

Our poor American cousins. Maybe we should all be adopting an American vaper and smuggling them stuff.
I notice cigarettes haven't been banned. Oh who cares, preaching to the choir here!

AcmeFog
Its pretty bad, basically every single independent juice and mod maker will be out of business. China's thriving market will have no chance of getting their tanks and mods approved, maybe one or two of the big ones like Aspire might be able to afford the regulatory process, but thats going to be it. Market will be owned by Tobacco and Pharma.

Hope rests on litigation now.

Premier Ecigs
Market will be owned by Tobacco and Pharma

Pharma and Tobacco may have both been involved in buying out (or "lobbying" as they call it to cover the corruption) the FDA to get these regulations in place, but that is probably where Pharma and Tobacco part ways on their plans for the vape industry in my opinion. Tobacco will possibly want to exploit the vaping market to claw back some of their lost revenues, afterall, their so-called vape products are awful but they're better than cigarettes and won't have any competition. Also, not all US vapers would go back to smoking when vaping is effectively banned in 2 years time.

Pharma, however, are a far more evil entity. They want and need people to be smoking, vaping's no good as it's just not carcinogenic enough. Never mind NRT products, they're small-fry for profit, the real money is in people getting cancer. Less smoking = cancer rates dropping = less extraordinarily expensive cancer treatments being needed. Aggressive cancers are the best (like many forms of lung cancer), especially those affecting sites in the body (like the lungs) which allow the cancer to spread easily to other organs and systems, as they need lots more chemotherapy treatments than those boring non-smoking related cancers.

Killing the vape industry will ensure more of the current population, plus all potential smokers from now on, will only have cigarettes as a nicotine delivery system. In turn, there will be no shortage of need for cardiac condition medication, lung disease medication, and lots and lots of lovely expensive chemotherapy drugs for years to come!

More worrying still is the fact that if the FDA are successful in their plans, our good old corrupt friends involved in EU legislation will no doubt try the same.

Last edited:
So it goes on.. After a 90 day grace period, no new products ie juice, tanks, mods, cotton, wire, battery's, coils will be allowed to market for 2 years!!

Expect a rush of new products to market in the next 3 months, which might sound good except the Q&A process will be next nothing. Buyer beware!

Last edited:
Vape Green
I think i was having a discussion with someone on here recently about this is not the best place for politics and I disagreed. It is for this reason why any forum is a good place to talk politics. If your not into politics politics don't care because politics is sure into you.

I remember when I first started vaping having fun imagining how this would go down with lost revenue and corruption.....I was excited because here was this explosively new disruptive technology that could change the health of a nation and stop the wheels turning for such a large revenue stream for the corrupt. I was hoping that people could see just how bad things were getting in the states and lots of Europe. Neo liberalism out of control.

Anyway, hopefully this wakes lots of the sleepy heads up who are still pointlessly talking about "why can't they see how beneficial vaping is" or its just the 'nanny state'. No its corruption and its as obvious as it can get. The political system in the states is in a very dire place and the UK and Europe is keen to follow. The more we know about politics and how the media works the more equipped we are to defend our democracies.

Only good to come of it will be bye bye Rip Trippers.
But the bad side of it all outways the good, more death more ill health. Sadly i think it is just no longer possible to prevent the eventual banning of all vaping so that the cash cow can continue raisng ill gotten gains for Governments worldwide to waste on stuff and the rich to carry on filling up their bank accounts with money which they will never ever spend. Meltdown will come eventually where there is not enough money to pay people, for people to live etc etc apart from the few people with all the money stashed away.

We have already seen this partly and it can not get better, why ?.well the small pot of money is still going down while the large pot which is shared between a few people keeps growing, no matter how The books are attempted to be balanced it won't work until the mega rich have to pay more into society. The little pot we all share will be gone in years to come and it will be similar to the game THE LAST OF US but without the infected. People robbing and killing to get by. Either that or we will see a return to the dark ages

E-liquids.com
There's no conspiracy here. Vaping has a problem. It's called the "duck test". We quack like a duck so we're fucked regardless of public health arguments, vested interest or political regimes. The enlightened will work around legislation. The less fortunate will suffer. Twas always thus.

Back
Top Bottom