What's new

Newbie choice of three tanks.

gabianovape87

Postman
Right am all new to this and once this forum popped up really wanted to jump in on the action. I have picked three tanks that seem to get a lot of talk and want to know which would be the best for a beginner. I have 200-400 mesh and lowest gauge wire I have is 0.35 kanthal. Thanks :)

!. Nextiny Clone SXK
2. In'ax Clone
3. Le zephr Clone SXK

Right am all new to this and once this forum popped up really wanted to jump in on the action. I have picked three tanks that seem to get a lot of talk and want to know which would be the best for a beginner. I have 200-400 mesh and lowest gauge wire I have is 0.35 kanthal. Thanks :)

!. Nextiny Clone SXK
2. In'ax Clone
3. Le zephr Clone SXK

I'm new to all this myself, but having dipped my toe into the mesh waters I can say that I'm glad I did, and stand on the sidelines shouting encouragement! :D

Good luck!

I'm new to all this myself, but having dipped my toe into the mesh waters I can say that I'm glad I did, and stand on the sidelines shouting encouragement! :D

Good luck!
Dipped your toe, or, or, or! Dipped your wick?? :D;)

Nextiny clone would get my vote, I tried the In'ax clone, but the gripsticks were too big :(. On the authentic in'ax mkiii had no issues :).
Ref wire, if you can get some 0.3 then its just 4 spires, if you can't unsure what spires to go for to compensate difference - I am sure someone will know :).

Your nextiny pictorial put that on the top of the list Decson. Makes it look so simple and it looks like a great atty.

Your nextiny pictorial put that on the top of the list Decson. Makes it look so simple and it looks like a great atty.
It is once you have got the first build purring. I cannot be held responsible for any pain until this goal is reached. But seriously take your time, and relax doing any of them. You will get there.

I only manager to get the Nextiny working once (big problems with thin wire and sausage fingers), but when I did, it was by far better than any other M2L setup I've ever had. IMO better than Kayfun clones, which I also didn't have much luch with for the same reason.

It is once you have got the first build purring. I cannot be held responsible for any pain until this goal is reached. But seriously take your time, and relax doing any of them. You will get there.
That sounds oddly sexual hahahaha.......I see why this forum was opened :)

Back
Top Bottom