What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Molejuice

I think its based on unicorn puke

Really! Unicorn puke is a rainbow sherbert ice cream and moles dream is vanilla cupcake with raspberry strawberry and blueberry. Ive had unicorn puke and i didnt like it but i like moles dream. My oh likes unicorn puke and not moles dream lol.

Just received my order today

_PdfK8uO0ICSdHHYZIU7fR2dub16i4tJcOriCcaNZvL9cS2Ez22LOk1RBSWY21pU6yy0UwFHJH9Yu8paHvfPrT5ZpwLQzuvfzaYQU4Rjzt9284MUpLfTDs_KAk5Apr0HfmSr1HIAj0cG-bRWKJSH5xky8xQOYRKKc6fVqMdYfW-ZzFqowGK8HTBt2Bx0238eQarQctCIRh3JQK3uBIgwA48VrOINtdSrD2x43XJGq8_UiYJvQgFlelpzwA31Y0U7kL1JXW2m1S-rPBJdaGBaS1SEnGbSr9HG--ffkUcitG4V67NQ19VGysO6m5HnJGSeIQWUmUQ_W93EGEMXoU49u35az4ciCJ7__bM0WmCQiSOwImHKrcXuxYOgaBTm71GmvgGm0C8-wXSVq8W7wNr_rSjrr1_wMoXsO4eJcGoruS8CacnYzZaORme3hr6gtMuop0gyXjdnYqsxT5tVNJ7dJy1AYMrZXnEbF6wBTxRQJHGbY7-gdRhQ7Sj21RkHzYrzsZ3-qlwDl7vOXwVXckCnnkypwmsDs9_WE5PT4C7VVcyk5M8PyetQvZHG0eAD4G3e5p1qWg=w1044-h784-no

just tried the Malibu Breeze.....

WOW!

Tastes really fruity, can't really taste the coconut but that suits me fine. Tastes like Liquid State's Cali Colada but with a bit of menthol in there. Really nice.

click on the "watch thread" at top right of the top post and you will get a message when molejuice or welsh_dragoness post about updated stock.

Had my first order of moles reserve steeping for about two weeks. Tastes lovely. By the description I thought it may taste like immortal fog ascension but it's closer to captain's reserve monkey business, hence the name I guess.,lovely vape though. Blueberry doughnut next I think.

not vape related but our son Chris, who inspired us to start this, has opened a packet of crisps on his own for the first time ever today!!! christopher had a stroke during his first open heart surgery and has a form of cerebral palsy, five years on and he continues to show us how much he can do, and how determined he is to succeed, even with the little things. so proud of my boy, just wanted to share :)

not vape related but our son Chris, who inspired us to start this, has opened a packet of crisps on his own for the first time ever today!!! christopher had a stroke during his first open heart surgery and has a form of cerebral palsy, five years on and he continues to show us how much he can do, and how determined he is to succeed, even with the little things. so proud of my boy, just wanted to share :)

That made me smile :) well done christopher :D

Back
Top Bottom