What's new

RCS release their long awaited report. Stop the press! - It's what we've been saying all along...

Hitbear

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...couraged-major-report-concludes-a7003891.html

“This report lays to rest almost all of the concerns over these products, and concludes that, with sensible regulation, electronic cigarettes have the potential to make a major contribution towards preventing the premature death, disease and social inequalities in health that smoking currently causes in the UK. Smokers should be reassured that these products can help them quit all tobacco use forever.”

Good to read and a very big "At Last" !!
I, for one, welcome this report, as I believe everything is bad for me until someone tells me that it isn't.
I only breath because I have to, but would feel much more confident about it if the RCS issued a report to tell me that breathing was good for me.
It's a tough life and, often confusing too. One day something is the devils spawn, then the next day it's ambrosia from the gods, then, a month later, it's again been relegated to devils spawn. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Heard on this radio this morning ... all sounds quite positive.

A welcome breath of common sense and reason based on careful review of evidence.

Our politicians must be having a meltdown trying to work out how to denounce and ignore it. Given the heroic level of fuckwittery shown by our current health minister and his keepers regarding public health I'm not holding out much hope that this will change much outside public, and maybe (if they see some advertising cash in it) media, opinion. Not that that will make an iota of difference to those currently with legislative powers who can'take seem to see out of their privilged, self-serving, insular and smug ideological bubble.

12596cek88plexazs7_zps6c1925fd.gif

Are these the very same RCS that said a fisting a day keeps prostate cancer at bay?

Seen this on the news, a positive for us vapors but hate how our news presenters always concentrate on the negatives after being told something good.

Back
Top Bottom