What's new

vapours-r-us

@cisco just tried the black astire and I [emoji170] it!!! Thanks again for the sample pal will deffo be ordering

@cisco just tried the black astire and I [emoji170] it!!! Thanks again for the sample pal will deffo be ordering
Welcome bud....that's great...I'll send you crazy eyes mate...I think your like that also[emoji111]

i've got Apple & Mango, Blue Raspberry, Gummy Bear, Lemon & Lime, Lychee & Raspberry Sorbet, Peach & Passionfruit, Starburst and Strawberry & Lime on the way.... probably should have gone with a smaller sampler for my first order but i got carried away lol!
:22:

If we don't see @cisco1 for a few days we'll know he's got a case of Delhi belly from the chicken tikka masala vape juice :lol1:

Good selection :2thumbsup:

What is the 5th bottle, strawberry & ?
And the last bottle, ? raspberry ?
The 5th bottle is Strawberry and lime and the last one is lychee & raspberry sorbet... So far I've tried the lychee and raspberry one and the peach & passionfruit one (both mixed at 20%) and both are very nice... The lychee one might be a bit artificial but is nice and tasty (and could even make a nice one with menthol or koolada in it) and the peach and passion fruit one is very tasty! Both were tested on my dripper almost straight after mixing so will need to test in the subohm tank and after steeping but I'm happy so far already!

The 5th bottle is Strawberry and lime and the last one is lychee & raspberry sorbet... So far I've tried the lychee and raspberry one and the peach & passionfruit one (both mixed at 20%) and both are very nice... The lychee one might be a bit artificial but is nice and tasty (and could even make a nice one with menthol or koolada in it) and the peach and passion fruit one is very tasty! Both were tested on my dripper almost straight after mixing so will need to test in the subohm tank and after steeping but I'm happy so far already!
As an update to this I tried the Apple & Mango this morning - really crisp green apple which is then softened by the mango giving it a really fruity, bold, but very pleasant aftertaste - was possibly a bit too strong for on a dripper at 20% so might need to try it in a tank and play around with % but another very pleasant flavour

....almost as a polar opposite to this I also tried the Blue Raspberry - and all I can say is DO NOT EVER PURCHASE THIS FLAVOUR!!!! it was without doubt the most hideous thing ever - it was like a really really bad attempt at a heisenburg which was then doused in a chemical version of what they thought might be a blue raspberry....just disgusting - will let it steep for a week or two to see what that does to it but I'm not holding out any hope on that one at all!!

**Sigh** guess I'm still searching for that elusive blue slush puppy concentrate lol (though I did see someone mention the Chefs vapour Blue Slush which they said was amazing so might have to give that a go!)

Received my iron brew and tizer juice samples from @Mr Numpty thank you so much, they smell absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to try them :)

After reading this thread I ordered a couple, Black Astaire and Pinkman.
Mixed The Black Astaire at 15% and the Pinkman at 20%.
Wow, really good.
Have to say the Black Astaire is damn close to Zeus' minus the colourant. It's been a while since I've had the original but it's how I remember it to be.
The Pinkman is mighty fine too, never had the original.
Tested these shake and vape, will be nice to see how these are after a week or two.
Price wise, stonkingly good value.......

Back
Top Bottom