What's new

20% off on orders over £30 @ dripworx

Right. Order finally in! So hard to choose wanted to try everything but my bank account has other ideas :(

Went for 30ml of Liquid Doughnut, Apple Danish, Peachy Dream and Zest Appeal o excited to try them :) Also really wanted to try the caramel shortcake and chronic Cookie but damn bills to pay!

@puffinclouds - bought a derringer, it's so teency weency! It's ready and waiting for your juice - The first drips of many I'm sure

Edit: Oh and thanks for putting this discount on by the way ! :D

Orders just gone in can wait to try them out!

Been told some good things about your pink lemonade. It's my top Juice flavour so far so can not wait to try it out!

Then I saw the Tobac reserve! Now way back when before vaping I used to really enjoy smoking on my pipe while having a nice glass of whiskey in front of my log burner in the front room. So I just had to try this out! It's one of the only things I miss since switching to vaping! Hopefully it will bring back just what's I used to enjoy but in vape form! Super excited now!

Last edited:
Right. Order finally in! So hard to choose wanted to try everything but my bank account has other ideas :(

Went for 30ml of Liquid Doughnut, Apple Danish, Peachy Dream and Zest Appeal o excited to try them :) Also really wanted to try the caramel shortcake and chronic Cookie but damn bills to pay!

@puffinclouds - bought a derringer, it's so teency weency! It's ready and waiting for your juice - The first drips of many I'm sure

Edit: Oh and thanks for putting this discount on by the way ! :D
I really enjoyed the chronic cookie so u will definetly need to try when uve got some spare dosh buddy

For those that haven't got a email from us, code extended until midnight Monday :)

Well my order arrived today got to say i was super excited for these coming! plus a sticker! I do not mean that sarcastic i love vape stickers! Now the bad part.... Nothing wrong with my order or juice but i woke up full of flu this morning i cant smell or taste anything! what a pain in the arse, i wouldn't mind but i haven't been ill in ages!

Back
Top Bottom