What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

316l causing sore throat?

i love vaping with 316, i only use it between 210 and 230. i do however find different flavours hit my lungs and throat so i stick with the twwo i love, watermelon chill and hedons bite

I think I'm slowly coming to the conclusion the wire may be OK for me.... Basically I started diy liquids and using 316 at the same time.. I've got a feeling it's the liquid that's giving out the harsh exhales not the wire..... Bought some shop bought juice and will go back to basics and try again

I tend to just buy from stealthvape now. I know you can save a few quid here or there with FT and the like, but they have a really good rep and I've found there products to be better quality and overall better suited to vaping.

When you talk about metals (especially alloys) there can be a huge differences in quality and make up of such materials. I'm led to believe stealthvape take a lot of time sourcing and making sure there materials are top notch and suitable for vaping. Little things like having there wire tempered certainly make a big difference when it comes to using them. I'm not saying that that's the only place that you can buy good quality wire from but I know myself, I've always been happy with what I've purchased from them.

Absolutely age, @stealthvape all the way for me

Have been using SS316L for TC for a while and liked it, had a similar experience with sore throat for a while but only with a couple of my home made juices and only 1 or 2 batches so concluded it was the mix, had no problems with new batches of same flavours on SS. Have just starting using stealthvape NiFe30 though and would real recommend it, nicer more accurate TC vape even on first builds. Nothing wrong with SS316 but NiFe is taking my TC vaping to another level so far :2thumbsup:

Have been using SS316L for TC for a while and liked it, had a similar experience with sore throat for a while but only with a couple of my home made juices and only 1 or 2 batches so concluded it was the mix, had no problems with new batches of same flavours on SS. Have just starting using stealthvape NiFe30 though and would real recommend it, nicer more accurate TC vape even on first builds. Nothing wrong with SS316 but NiFe is taking my TC vaping to another level so far :2thumbsup:
Hi there mate, I hear quite a few people mention NiFe wire types, so I decided to try some myself.

If I am honest, the TC experience was smooth, but again I found it to be of too low a resistance for what I wanted to use it for-so I went back to TI and SS.

What do you find better about the NiFe30, as that is the exact wire type I own, from stealthvape too, in a couple of gauges. I might as well use it up as I have it, just wondered what everyone finds so good about it?

Thanks mate, and all the best, Conan.

Find it easy to work with like SS which is always a good start! Also find the vape is better flavour than SS and the TC accuracy is much better so produces a smoother vape. Been using on a DNA200 mod so have checked how things work in device manager and you can see NiFe30 is way more accurate in TC than the SS316L I was using before. So far only used the 26 NiFe30 I have which came out a little lower than I would have like, 0.09 for a twin coil in a griffin at 2.5mmID and 12 wraps so will be trying the 28g soon as it has been said you need a 0.15 build or up for best TC accuracy but really impressed with it so far.

If you've been using SS can see no reason you could not get a build you are happy with, never used Ti so can't compare to it.

Back
Top Bottom