What's new

Genny Handchecks

Lot of potential love here - but trying to find a Tobeco in the UK...
When I last looked there were none in the UK. Try out some French stores:

http://www.vapexperience.com/atomis...-origen-v2-genesis-mk2-mkii-clone-tobeco.html

https://www.diy-and-vap.fr/reconstructibles-rta/346-origen-v2-genesis-mk2-mkii-replica-tobeco.html

If you use google chrome browser it will translate the page to english for you.

Shipping is still quite fast and usually not too steep. Plus, one good thing about the EU is that your consumer rights are preserved.

All in all it should cost you about 20-25quid delivered... which is amazing for this atomiser.

I tried 3 or 4 French shops. Including the two above I think. UK wasn't on the list of countries they shipped to - this was at the checkout stage. I'll check again. I wondered if it was a euro thing. My French is good enough to shop online, and I sent a few of them e-mails to confirm this - which they did....

I tried 3 or 4 French shops. Including the two above I think. UK wasn't on the list of countries they shipped to - this was at the checkout stage. I'll check again. I wondered if it was a euro thing. My French is good enough to shop online, and I sent a few of them e-mails to confirm this - which they did....
Knackers. I checked where I got mine (masquevapor.com in spain) and they are out of stock. Can those websites not sell you it anyway... it's not like you're trying to bloody steal it! They have stock, you want to buy it. Wierd that they have a problem with overseas sales in this day and age.

I found masquevapor (my phone wants to change this to masturbatory) too. Done my Google foo. Only thing I could find was vaping walrus in the US. £45 delivered. I'll try the French again. Might phone them.

uploadfromtaptalk1462038590314.jpg
I feel a bit of a 'mesh sesh' coming on tonight (I've more in my tpd box but not enough mods for them) [emoji23]

After 3 days straight of mesh, not including the incredible arse pain they have caused, I have to say u prefer the vape on cotton, it's warmer, more well rounded, and to me, more flavour.

After 3 days straight of mesh, not including the incredible arse pain they have caused, I have to say u prefer the vape on cotton, it's warmer, more well rounded, and to me, more flavour.

Persevering is key. Taylor the mesh builds to suit your preferred style. Honestly 3 days will not give you the experience to perfect a build and the time spent will greatly reward.

Last edited:
I wasn't getting the great flavour I'd heard about at first either, but it is improving so I'm sticking with it for a while. At the moment I'm getting better flavour in the Pico than in the Kraken but, as I say, it is improving.

Back
Top Bottom