What's new

Resurgence of mesh

28awg at .88ohm running at 15w now and better
Edit, it's getting very hot!!!!
It's as a result of the design of virtually all genny tanks, lots metal and not a lot of juice to cool it. Takes a little getting used to, mine are running at about 0.5 on a mech and average around 30w on a regulated

It's as a result of the design of virtually all genny tanks, lots metal and not a lot of juice to cool it. Takes a little getting used to, mine are running at about 0.5 on a mech and average around 30w on a regulated
Ok cool, thanks bud, it's horrible feeling like a new Vaper again!
Thanks for all your help, and the others [emoji106]

I was totally the same, and my first attempt at a build was actually a Nextiny :).. then did a snapdragon and Rose (aka fluffy stuff), but love the mesh. So now have 2 In'ax's as well *oops*. First attempt is either great or a nightmare, but you get there and its definitely worth it when you do. I still have my cotton atty's but use mesh all day every day.

Absolutely love my Snappy, but can't say I've had the pleasure of trying a Rose. Looking forward to experiencing a whole new dimension of flavour with mesh.
Really like the look of the Nextiny. How would you say it compares to the In'Ax MKIII @decson ?
Missed delivery today, but should get it tomorrow. Array of mesh arrived yesterday, thanks to the usual speedy delivery of @stealthvape
All I need now is some time to get to grips with mesh

Great to see so many new meshheads ;) one other piece of advise guys-not all mesh is the same,strongly recommend use stealthvape or zivipf mesh -try cheap and youll notice big difference

Absolutely love my Snappy, but can't say I've had the pleasure of trying a Rose. Looking forward to experiencing a whole new dimension of flavour with mesh.
Really like the look of the Nextiny. How would you say it compares to the In'Ax MKIII @decson ?
Missed delivery today, but should get it tomorrow. Array of mesh arrived yesterday, thanks to the usual speedy delivery of @stealthvape
All I need now is some time to get to grips with mesh

Personally, I feel the In'ax has the edge. But thats my noob opinion, I am sure others may chime in. I received my 2nd today lol, and just bedding in the mesh and in love with it even more.

Its a beautifully machined, and just works a treat. Just try with Vincent's build (in his videos) to start if I were you then when comfortable move to a mesh with topper, if you need any specs shout; I've learnt to document everything lol :p.

Personally, I feel the In'ax has the edge. But thats my noob opinion, I am sure others may chime in. I received my 2nd today lol, and just bedding in the mesh and in love with it even more.

Its a beautifully machined, and just works a treat. Just try with Vincent's build (in his videos) to start if I were you then when comfortable move to a mesh with topper, if you need any specs shout; I've learnt to document everything lol :p.

Awesome! Just the answer I was looking for ;)
Can't wait to get my hands on it now.
Thanks for the kind offer @decson :2thumbsup: Sure I'll have a few noob genny and mesh questions to nip your head with head with before long

Genny's have been on my radar since I started vaping , I thought they looked interesting but I never thought I would get 1 as I wrongly assumed pre made coils would be enough for me. Joining POTV opened my eye`s to the endless ways to enjoy my vaping more ( thanks guys :2thumbsup:) so now I have a Nextiny and I wish I had tried mesh sooner , tricky build to start with but I quickly learned to pulse my coil on a mech (this stops the very annoying... wire snapping every 3 seconds , for me anyway ;)) the flavour on mesh is tremendous ( once you get a good build ) and I encourage anyone who can build an RTA ... give Mesh a go :14:

Origen V2 RDA hooked me on mesh and has been my adv for years. But a RSST was my very first rebuildable back in 2014. Tried a few other gennies before finally biting the bullet and buying what I really wanted since its release origen genisis v2.
I hate cotton with a passion. Hate the taste. Hate the struggles I have getting it to wick. Mesh always made sense to me and ive never struggled to build a gennie.
The origenniy ticks all the boxes and beats every other gennie I've tested. Flavour is superb its easy to build on and lovely dense vape. First build on it Monday night. Dual coil 0.4ohms Ss rope topped with 400mesh and wicking like a champ even though I had to shoehorn the wicks in the coils. Even with the airholes wide open lung hitting the flavour is great and not a dry hit in sight.
So how do I persuade the wife I need another one....

Back
Top Bottom