What's new

Resurgence of mesh

I have a Nextiny and mesh, and watched a million videos and asked and heeded advice, but I cannot get a build in it!!!
I get a hot lower leg and then it burns out/snaps.
Even at tiny wattage pulses.
I'm a competent coil builder and I'm stumped.
Unless the clone atty is somehow faulty it's me at fault, and I don't know why?!

I know you prob know this but are you using a mech to pulse?

For me, there are a number of factors that interested me in genny's.
As a flavour fiend, I'm curious to see how much better the flavour can be from a genny and mesh.
The lazy builder in me likes the idea of having a build that lasts ages, and needs very little maintenance after installation.
And finally, I just fancy the challenge of mastering one o these wee devils ;) So much so, I've just ordered an In'AX MKIII.
Would never have thought I'd get this deep down the rabbit hole when I took those first baby steps into rebuildables :eek:

For me, there are a number of factors that interested me in genny's.
As a flavour fiend, I'm curious to see how much better the flavour can be from a genny and mesh.
The lazy builder in me likes the idea of having a build that lasts ages, and needs very little maintenance after installation.
And finally, I just fancy the challenge of mastering one o these wee devils ;) So much so, I've just ordered an In'AX MKIII.
Would never have thought I'd get this deep down the rabbit hole when I took those first baby steps into rebuildables :eek:

I was totally the same, and my first attempt at a build was actually a Nextiny :).. then did a snapdragon and Rose (aka fluffy stuff), but love the mesh. So now have 2 In'ax's as well *oops*. First attempt is either great or a nightmare, but you get there and its definitely worth it when you do. I still have my cotton atty's but use mesh all day every day.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461779861.369411.jpg
hurrah!! At last, didn't do a thing different apart from using a different gauge of mesh?! Trying 300 before but this was a freebie Stealthvape offcut of Unknown gauge, was nowhere near as stiff.
So far I'm not getting the flavour, although it's much cleaner.

View attachment 88383hurrah!! At last, didn't do a thing different apart from using a different gauge of mesh?! Trying 300 before but this was a freebie Stealthvape offcut of Unknown gauge, was nowhere near as stiff.
What's the ohms? Try upping the wattage. Mesh improves with use

View attachment 88383hurrah!! At last, didn't do a thing different apart from using a different gauge of mesh?! Trying 300 before but this was a freebie Stealthvape offcut of Unknown gauge, was nowhere near as stiff.
Id expect at least 2 tanks through begore it starts singing bud

Back
Top Bottom