What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What are you vaping on mesh now?

South Coast Vaper

Premium Vendor
Okay so I'll start. Thought I would try my first ever "premium" juice on mesh. Had a super steeped bottle (over a year past best before). This is lovely on mesh and brings back memories too. If you haven't tried it worth a go really seems to pop in a genny.

Oh and do not use this in a PMMA tank this will destroy it taking no prisoners.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461618935.915369.jpg

Lime sparkle on slug in the nutz,zing aint the word ;)

Attachments

• 1461619215234.jpg
    1461619215234.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 95
DIY Espresso from BestCigLiquid concentrate. Usually gunks up cotton and coil in about two and a half hours. Never bothered putting it in a tank before. Seems to love my Le Zephyr though. Just makes the mesh settle in quicker. Found a new home for it...

DIY Raspberry custard...raspberry being the dominant flavour coming through despite being the lower %...fine by me...only got a tankful left though...then its decision time

Tobacco & Almond
Not getting much almond but it is bloody gorgeous. This is quite a strong flavoured matured sweet tobacco.
Image1461622091.591041.jpg

Okay so I'll start. Thought I would try my first ever "premium" juice on mesh. Had a super steeped bottle (over a year past best before). This is lovely on mesh and brings back memories too. If you haven't tried it worth a go really seems to pop in a genny.

Oh and do not use this in a PMMA tank this will destroy it taking no prisoners.

View attachment 88141
Nice thread by the way, cheers Tom.

Back
Top Bottom