What's new

Get Britain out of EU

"I fear the unknown, a chance of winning your own execution, it's a chance I don't want to take."

Sounds exactly like a friend of mine and thankfully she did leave.... it's wasn't an analogy anyway it was a comment on thevdm's oddly emotive language that he used to describe the thought of leaving the EU, leaving the EU is nothing like leaving an abusive partner and I wouldn't suggest it would be. .. that's kind of my point, I don't understand why people are that worried by it.

Also agree with mawsley on that not to mention you have used a highly emotive subject to highlight what you call "oddly emotive language" in the last post.

Also agree with mawsley on that not to mention you have used a highly emotive subject to highlight what you call "oddly emotive language" in the last post.

Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound that way but that's exactly what she said to me "I'm too scared because I don't know what will happen" and yeah, it's infuriating when you can't make someone you love and care about see they have nothing to fear by walking away from a bad situation..... anyway this isn't the place for this so I will say sorry again for any offence caused.

I don't think anything horrible will happen if we leave the EU, I don't think anyone has anything to fear from walking away from what I think is a bad situation, I should have just said that.

Best thing to do is vote out and then next Uk election vote for a total change, not conservative, not labour, why stay in something that is not right and why vote for something that does not work or is known not to work. We need a total change not just a partial change.

Don't stick to one or 2 flavour eliuds try something different for a change you may like it

Best thing to do is vote out and then next Uk election vote for a total change, not conservative, not labour, why stay in something that is not right and why vote for something that does not work or is known not to work. We need a total change not just a partial change.

Don't stick to one or 2 flavour eliuds try something different for a change you may like it
I think this is actually a rather good comment.

Not just regarding the EU, but for as long as I can remember, and I gather most people here, there has never been a total change, to something completely different-Either Labour, Conservative, or Lib-Dem.

I gather I am neither left wing or right wing-I believe there is good from both sides, just not ALL left or all right.

Maybe it is time for another party to take the reigns and see how they fare. The only thing is-will people stick to what they know, or take the risk of something completely different?

I would class myself quite politically minded and I'm not going to pretend that I know anything about the EU and how it works because I don't, I don't even know who my EU mp is.

But for me one thing I've learnt is that it's much better to be together than on your own in most things in life.

So there's my whole reason for voting to stay in the EU.

cheers

Gaz

You won the Internet with that one.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

You won the Internet with that one.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Sadly Uk kids mostly are like sheep and follow one another how they dress etc, most adults choose the same political party every time even though they know the 2 that always get in screw up or screw the average family over and over like they are doing now. Which is their choice and that's upto them. Being someone who has never been one for doing either i can't understand why more people don't choose an alternative. It would only be for 5 years if it was a bad choice when it comes to choosing who makes the rules up and in truth it is that bad now why not give something else a go

Back
Top Bottom