What's new

Manc meet 23rd April

Well
Sounds like a plan then? I have been granted a Pass for Vapefest, so all things being equal, I intend to make an appearance. So a follow up would be great fun!! :2thumbsup:
Well we are all likely to be at vapefest in varying degrees af sobriety, so I would imagine that we'll all sit around a table / hay bale / vendors tent and arrange a suitable time and place...

@OccultScientist or @junglist - will there be a POTV Tent this year? last years was a great success.

I'd love to come up to one of these, seem like you all have a great laugh, but it's just a bit too far to travel really. Guess I'll have to make do with VapeFest.

I'd love to come up to one of these, seem like you all have a great laugh, but it's just a bit too far to travel really. Guess I'll have to make do with VapeFest.
Chip in some fuel and jump in with me if you like ;) I do bite tho [emoji16]

Thanks for a great evening gents. Shame I had to depart so early, but if I didn't, I probably wouldn't feel so chipper this morning.

I will be joining you again soon.
It was good to see a moderator at the meet. I always had visions of moderators looking like Adolf Hitler or Blakey from "on the buses" for some reason.
But @JustDave didn't fit the bill. He was in fact a nice man. :D

Back
Top Bottom