What's new

Proper noob question - what is a genesis tank?!

Right, one more noob question I'm afraid. What do you guys use to trim a mesh wick once you've rolled it? Or should you carefully cut your mesh beforehand to EXACTLY fit where you want it to go?

Now I've started, I'm on a roll and I've been busily stuffing mesh in every tank I have ..... I think I have the oxidisation process down pat by now! I've rolled single and double straws and I'm enjoying it - I quite like doing fiddly stuff like this. The flavour on mesh is noticeably better, so I'm really grateful for the the help and encouragement. Thanks guys. :)

Right, one more noob question I'm afraid. What do you guys use to trim a mesh wick once you've rolled it? Or should you carefully cut your mesh beforehand to EXACTLY fit where you want it to go?

Now I've started, I'm on a roll and I've been busily stuffing mesh in every tank I have ..... I think I have the oxidisation process down pat by now! I've rolled single and double straws and I'm enjoying it - I quite like doing fiddly stuff like this. The flavour on mesh is noticeably better, so I'm really grateful for the the help and encouragement. Thanks guys. :)

I use side cutters and make sure shape is put back if gets bit deformed

Back
Top Bottom