Vape Superstore
What's new

The Vivi Nova V6 8ml Tank Review

Roadhoguk

Achiever
We`re back :), and taking a look at a Vivi Nova V6 8ml Tank we purchased..It aint small :) .
Available from several UK vendors .

The views and opinions together with any insanity portrayed within this video are those of "The Vapourmists" and may
not reflect the views and opinions of those of the PoTV..So there :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape Superstore
Thanks for the review guys :)
Is this vivi designed for the really lazy vaper :D

LOL! , I think it would be handy for a person who is out all day through work or something or indeed as you say a lazy vaper :) .

AcmeFog
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
Welcome back, and thanx for review.

As a first tank the viv nova 3.8ml was ok, but the one problem it suffers from as the juice get to about half way on the 3.8 ml then wicking started to become a problem unless you tilted it regular. This I think is a definite step back for the vivi nova it just seems a tank of 8 ml is a very backwards step to take with impossibly long wicks on top of not addressing wicking problems with the 3.8 ml version, it should have been obvious that silica wick has its limitations, plus that I do wonder what has been added to resistance with such a long center post, it almost looks like a mine is bigger than yours thing. Totally ugly and impractible.

Simon

Holy moly, need an ocean of juice to fill this, and 60 foot of rope to replace the wick!

Vape Club
Welcome back, and thanx for review.

As a first tank the viv nova 3.8ml was ok, but the one problem it suffers from as the juice get to about half way on the 3.8 ml then wicking started to become a problem unless you tilted it regular. This I think is a definite step back for the vivi nova it just seems a tank of 8 ml is a very backwards step to take with impossibly long wicks on top of not addressing wicking problems with the 3.8 ml version, it should have been obvious that silica wick has its limitations, plus that I do wonder what has been added to resistance with such a long center post, it almost looks like a mine is bigger than yours thing. Totally ugly and impractible.

Simon

Aye, as we stated your gonna be tipping this an awful lot to keep the flavour and not get dry hits, its not so much a "tank"...more like aquarium tbh.

Back
Top Bottom