What's new

Making e liquid

Craignewvaper

Initiate
Has any one tried to make their own e liquid and how as it turned out I have just order my own full kid and have found a very good calculator on line to help with the math side of thing just wanted to see if anyone else has tried and what your experience of it was ??
Thanks guy and girls

Hi Craig, looks like you've got it covered. I've only been mixing for a couple of months and have about 20 of 5 or 10ml different juices steeping. My first custard is now ready after a months steeping and I love it and will make a larger quantity of it :2thumbsup: Some of my other experiments haven't fared so well but that's all part of the learning curve. Happy mixing!

Can I ask how long would you recommend steeping for I'm going to try a few mixes and see how they go and go from there but I'll like advice on a few bits if I get stuck as long as you don't mind ??
Thanks

depends on what flavour or flavours your using, most fruits are ready quite fast but if your talking custards then you will need a few weeks. I usually give things either 4 or more weeks but keep the juice flowing so those few weeks don't matter as i use others while the newer batch steeps.
Starting mixing though i and many others will say make smaller amounts and write down how you make stuff ie how much concentrate you use and of what type that way once you get to what you want you have the recipe to recreate it

I've tried making my own but never seems to taste like a premium juice. But I'll keep trying lol

I've tried making my own but never seems to taste like a premium juice. But I'll keep trying lol
I have been a DIY mixer for a couple of years.I have an app (android) on my phone that has hundreds of different flavour juices in it,so mixing is a doddle. I simply choose what juice I want,& it tells me the percentages/Ml of the ingredients to add.I often wander round the net & find "clone" recipes of some of the premium juices,if I have already got the various flavours I give the recipe a go_Occasionally,I'll order in extra flavouring just to try a recipe & if I like the result I'll continue to stock those ingredients.Every once in a while though,I'll mix a recipe,find it tastes like vomit so I'll try chucking in a hefty lump of say Menthol to mask the base taste or only vape it with a pint of cider(to instantly wash away the taste)if I can still taste the base recipe under the menthol(but menthol is bloody fantastic at masking most evils)

I have been a DIY mixer for a couple of years.I have an app (android) on my phone that has hundreds of different flavour juices in it,so mixing is a doddle. I simply choose what juice I want,& it tells me the percentages/Ml of the ingredients to add.I often wander round the net & find "clone" recipes of some of the premium juices,if I have already got the various flavours I give the recipe a go_Occasionally,I'll order in extra flavouring just to try a recipe & if I like the result I'll continue to stock those ingredients.Every once in a while though,I'll mix a recipe,find it tastes like vomit so I'll try chucking in a hefty lump of say Menthol to mask the base taste or only vape it with a pint of cider(to instantly wash away the taste)if I can still taste the base recipe under the menthol(but menthol is bloody fantastic at masking most evils)
What's the name of that app fella?

whatever recipe you are making wack ethyl maltol in it ( about 10 drops per 10ml to start) most premium juices seem to be full of it. If you ever tried Element eliquids you will know they knacker coils fast due to the high amount of sweetner. Guess its like food people love sweet things and ejuice that is sweet will be a favourite for most people

Back
Top Bottom